Does Gender Influence the Terms of Small Business Loans?
- Huntington hopes system upgrade will free up its loan officers. Strachman, Daniel // American Banker;2/28/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 39, Management strategies p3A
Reports on Huntington Bancshares's upgrading of its commercial lending operation to free up its loan officers. Business-related activities of commercial loan officers; Installation of loan origination and documentation technology; Huntington's commercial lending portfolio for 1993; Installation...
- Top 10 Reasons Your Marketing Plan Stinks. Sawyer, Bliss // Origination News;Jul2011, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p27
The article discusses the top 10 reasons that cause marketing plans of originators to fail which include having no definite plan, not sticking to the plan, and using somebody else's plan.
- Brian Cherry Joins Wolverine Commercial Lending Team. // Michigan Banker;May2015, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p22
The article announces the appointment of Brian Cherry as commercial loan officer of the Wolverine Bank in Michigan.
- Four Tips for Community Banks Creating Commercial Loan Depts. Clayton, Michelle // America's Community Banker;May99, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p30
Offers tips for community banks considering to open a commercial loan department. Importance of concentrating on local businesses and retaining a personal focus; Technological requirements; Guidelines in getting and keeping the right people.
- Calif. loan officers getting signing bonuses, high pay. Andrejczak, Matt // American Banker;6/16/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 113, p9
Reports that loan officers in California are receiving high bonuses and salaries from banks. Circumstances surrounding salary increases of loan officers; Average salaries for commercial loan officers; Status of lending competition in California; Details on a commission-based program for loan...
- Michael Mazzuca Jr. named Vice President and Commercial Loan officer at Riverside. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p7
The article announces that Michael Mazzuca Jr. was appointed as vice-president and commercial loan officer at Riverside Bank.
- BANK NAMES LOAN OFFICER. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/23/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 51, p16
The article announces the appointment of Peter Abt as commercial loan officer for the Westchester County, New York region of Greater Hudson Bank N.A.
- GREATER BANK WITH GREATER BANKERS! // Westchester County Business Journal;9/1/2014 Supplement Resource Guide, p5
The article announces that Fannie Aleman has been welcomed at Greater Hudson Bank NA as a commercial loan officer for Westchester County.
- Wanted: A Few Good Commercial Loan Officers. Reosti, John // American Banker;2/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 38, p12A
Discusses the increased demand for commercial loan officers in the United States. Houston, Texas-based Coastal Bancorp's need for loan officers to achieve its goal of becoming a full-fledged commercial bank; Factors contributing to the high demand for loan officers; Long-term effects of the...