Morpho Detection's CTX 9800 EDS Gets High-Speed Certification by TSA
- Morpho Detection Notches $32M TSA Order for Trace Detectors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/5/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the task order received by Morpho Detection from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to provide Itemiser DX desktop explosive trace detection systems.
- MORPHO WINS $221M TSA EDS SERVICE CONTRACT. // Airports International;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p42
The article focuses on the third consecutive Integrated Logistics Service (ILS) contract by from security services provider Morpho Detection from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to manage its hold baggage explosives detection systems (EDS).
- UNDER CONTRACT. // Hill;11/21/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 133, p11
The article offers information on government contracts awarded to business enterprises including the agreements between U.S. Transportation Security Administration and Morpho Detection, U.S. Coast Guard and Ahtna Environmental and U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and Sierra Mechanical Contracting.
- Security Shortlines. // Air Safety Week;11/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p11
The article offers news briefs related to airport security. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration has proposed that all pilot certificates should contain photos of the certificate holder. The Transportation Security Administration has awarded TASC the first task order under its Test and...
- Shoe Scanners Revisited. // Airport Security Report;3/10/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is reviving an idea to scan shoes at airports. Many companies are offering shoe scanning devices and the TSA is planning to buy 100 of the devices by 2011. Morpho Detection is among the firms offering TSA shoe...
- More Itemiser DTS for U.S. Airports. // Airport Security Report;6/16/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that Morpho Detection received an order from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) that represents its largest single unit order in the U.S. The order involves 1,200 additional itemizer DX explosives trace detection ETD systems amounting to 35 million dollar. In...
- High-Speed Checked Bag Bomb Detector Certified. // Airport Security Report;2/23/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p9
The article informs that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has certified the CTX 9800 Dsi explosives detection system (EDS) of Morpho Detection Inc. Computed tomography (CT) imaging technology is used by the system, to create a three-dimensional image of each bag. Detailed...
- Contract Awards. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/23/2013, p6
This section offers news briefs related to the security technology industry as of October 2013. The U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has awarded Morpho Detection Inc. a 133 million dollar contract for the supply of the CTX 5800 explosive detection system. IBM was awarded an...
- Morpho Detection Protests TSA Award To Implant Sciences. // Defense Daily International;12/5/2014, p8
Morpho Detection, Inc., a United States-based business unit of France's Safran Group, on Nov. 25 filed a protest challenging the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) potentialÂ…