Courier Looks to College to Drive Education Business in 2010
- Courier Corp. Reports Increases In Revenues, Net Income for 2nd Qtr. // Educational Marketer;05/08/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p7
Reports on Courier Corp.'s net income and revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2000.
- Earnings Rise, Sales Fall at Courier Corp. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p17
Reports on the increase in earnings and the decrease in sales of Courier Corp. in the second quarter ended March 30, 2002. Factors which contributed to higher earnings; Breakdown of sales figures; Revenues from manufacturing.
- 2012 College Outlook: College Digital Migration to Define 2012. // Educational Marketer;1/16/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the plan of book manufacturer Courier Corp. to accelerate the mobilization of digital content in college publishing in the U.S. According to James Conway III, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Courier, the company is preparing to maximize its electronic...
- Earnings Jump on Small Sales Gain at Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/28/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the increase in the total revenue of Courier Corp. for the second quarter ended March 29, 2003. Factors that contribute to the revenue increase; Rise in the book manufacturing group; Sales in the publishing segment Dover Publications.
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;2/7/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the 14% increase of the book manufacturing segment revenue at book manufacturer and content management provider Courier Corp. to $65.6 million in the fiscal first quarter, ended December 28, 2013.
- Dover Shines for Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 31, p17
Reports on the income results at Dover Publications for the third quarter that ended June 30, 2001. Sales and earnings; Reasons for the success; Plans for the integration of Dover into the operations of Courier; Contributions of Dover to the book manufacturing segment of Courier.
- Publishing Flat, Printing Down, at Courier Corp. // Publishers Weekly;1/28/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 4, p136
Reports on the sales performance of Courier Corp. in the quarter ended December 29, 2001. Revenue of the company's book publishing segment; Factors that affected the sales performance of the company; Forecast for its total revenues in 2002.
- Courier Counts on College Textbooks for Stability in 2009. // Educational Marketer;1/19/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the college textbook publishing which was targeted by the Courier Corp. to provide stability in 2009 in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Courier chairman James Conway III says that strength was visible in the higher education area compared to elementary and high school due...
- Courier Reduces Guidance for Book Manufacturing in Fiscal 2004. // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p4
Reports on book manufacturer and specialty publisher, Courier Corp.'s chairman James Conway III's description of the company's financial performance for the period ended December 27, 2003. Percentage increase in revenue at Dover, the company's specialty publisher; Income before taxes;...