College Textbook Sales Continue Upwardï¿½but Slowerï¿½Momentum
- SLASH TEXTBOOK COSTS UP TO 97%. WU, ANGELA // Money;Sep2011, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p22
A diagram is presented which explains how to buy and sell college textbooks to cut down on high costs including using college bookstores and online retailers like Amazon.com and Bookrenter.com.
- INDUSTRY: BOOK STORES INDUSTRY (NAICS 451211) PRODUCT LINE: TEXTBOOKS (Sub Category). // United States Product & Retail Outlook;2013, p264
A chart is presented depicting the estimated five-year sales of textbooks in the book stores industry according to employee size of establishment in the U.S. from 2010-2014.
- AAP: MONTHLY STATSHOT, AUGUST. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 52, p7
A chart is presented that lists book sales for August 2015, including adult hardcover, children's books and electronic-books.
- TOP FOREIGN MARKETS FOR EXPORTS AND IMPORTS OF U.S. TEXTBOOKS NINE MONTHS, 2007 VS. 2006. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p6
A chart is presented depicting the top foreign markets for exports and imports of U.S. textbooks from 2006 to 2007.
- College Net Sales Fall on Higher Returns. // Educational Marketer;4/27/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p6
A chart is presented that depicts the net sales of college textbooks that fall on higher returns in 2008 in the U.S.
- College Textbook Sales Increase 22.4% To $202.3M In November. // Educational Marketer;1/24/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the increased sales for college textbooks in November 2004 in the U.S. Rate of increase; Consistency of the posted net sales with publishers' projections.
- Q1 College Textbook Sales Decline 8.2%. // Educational Marketer;5/23/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the 8.2-percent decline in sales of college textbook in the U.S. in the first quarter of fiscal 2011. According to the Association of American Publishers (AAP), the decline of the quarterly net sales in 2011 contrasts the 18-percent net sales in the first quarter of 2010....
- NOTES. // Eastern Door;5/22/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p23
The article offers information on several events at the Kahnawake Indian Reserve as of May 22, 2015 which include a yard sale by the Catholic Church, enrollment at the Indian Way School Registration, and the Animal Vaccination Clinic.
- College Textbook Net Sales Decline 30.5% in April as Returns Climb. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the 30.5% decrease of net sales of college textbooks based on the monthly sales report from the Association of American Publishers in April in the U.S.