Enrollment Drives Revenue Growth in Career College Segment
- July-quarter earnings report. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/6/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 36, p2
This article presents first quarter earning report of some companies. Dollar Tree Stores earned $0.26 per share, up 4%. Sales rose more than 12%, with same-store sales down 0.2%. The company expects per-share profits of $1.65 to $1.73 in the year ending January 2005, up 7% to 12%. Heinz posted...
- Quarterly revenues up for 8 companies. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Jan2005, p44
Reports on the financial performance of children's products manufacturers in the United States for the third quarter of 2004. Companies that posted revenue gains during the quarter; Hardest hit vendors in terms of percentage revenue declines; Factors influencing the sales and profits of the...
- Kids vendor scorecard. // Kids Today;Jan2005, p44
Provides figures depicting the financial performance of children's products retailers in the United States for the third quarter of 2004. Furniture Brands International; La-Z-Boy; Dorel; WestPoint Stevens; Ethan Allen; Graco.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING: NONFINANCIAL CORPORATE BUSINESS--GROSS VALUE ADDED AND PRICE, COSTS, AND PROFITS. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p3
No abstract available.
- Earnings improve for publicly traded firms. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;5/3/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p1
Reports that annual earnings for publicly owned companies with operations in Tucson, Arizona took a positive turn in 2003. Levels of corporate profits; Use of the financial reports to determine industry trend; Major industries performing well in the city.
- Guess Income Slips To $60.7M In Quarter. KARR, ARNOLD J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/25/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 41, p6
The article presents information on the financial performance of Los Angeles, California-based sportswear firm Guess Inc. Shares of the company took downturn in after-hours trading on August 24, 2011. It is informed that the firm has posted better-than-expected second-quarter earnings. In the...
- U.S. Business Drives Strong FY '09 At QinetiQ. // Defense Daily;5/22/2009, Vol. 242 Issue 37, p4
The article reports that Great Britain's QinetiQ Group PLC has posted double-digit sales and operating profits for its 2009 fiscal year. As stated by the company, the profits were driven by strong growth in performance at its U.S.-based division, which accounts for nearly half of the company's...
- RUSSIA. // CIREC Monthly News;Oct2012, Issue 262, p6
The article focuses on the trends in chemical industry in Russia as of September 2012. It is noted that despite the rises in costs for energy and raw materials recorded by large parts of the industry, the Russian chemical company operating profits performed relatively well in the first half of...
- Pixar Profit Fell in Q4. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Retailing;3/12/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the decline in the corporate profit of Pixar Animation Studios in the fourth quarter of 2005 which ended December 31. Profit posted by the company during the same period in 2004; Details on the revenue; Factors that impacted the performance of the company.