Bluetooth Comes To Market
- Motorola plans mission-critical Bluetooth. BISCHOFF, GLENN // Urgent Communications;Jun2010, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p40
The article previews a Bluetooth solution being developed by Motorola which enable one-to-one paring of land mobile radio (LMR) handsets and data devices, thereby providing a backup facility in case of cellular data network service interruption.
- Software allows Bluetooth-to-network access. Prophet, Graham // EDN;7/5/2001, Vol. 46 Issue 15, p20
Features two products. Ubicom's software-based implementation of a Bluetooth access point that will run on the company's IP2022 Internet processor; Agilent Technologies' PSG (Performance Signal Generator) in the 20- and 40-GHz frequency bands for simplified testing.
- The Motorola H500 Bluetooth headset. RAKO, PAUL // EDN;1/22/2009, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p20
The article features the Motorola H500 Bluetooth headset.
- tools. // Wireless Asia;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on the developments in semiconductor products by Motorola Inc. Information on the Bluetooth platform solution; Details on Cambridge Silicon Radio; Announcements on the availability of BlueWave software stack.
- Motorola reports Bluetooth certification. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p96
Reports the receipt of Motorola of a certification from the Bluetooth standards body for its Bluetooth PC products in Austin, Texas.
- SO HAPPY TOGETHER? Donaldson, Sonya A.; Donaldson, Sonia A. // Black Enterprise;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p56
Evaluates the Timeport 270c cell phone with Bluetooth Connectivity Kit from Motorola Incorporated. Problems with its set up and Bluetooth feature; Retail price.
- MOTOROLA SEES GREEN IN BLUETOOTH. // eWeek;8/6/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p31
Reports the development of Timeport 270c mobile phone of Motorola Corp. in Schaumburg, Illinois. Application of Bluetooth technology on the phone; Features of the product; Price of the phone.
- Bluetooth Earpiece. // Fire Chief;Feb2011, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p109
The article offers brief information on bluetooth earpiece from Motorola Inc.
- Industry Review. // CircuiTree;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p8
This section offers news briefs related to the electronic industry. A process has been implemented by the board of directors of Motorola Inc. to divide the company into two independent, publicly traded companies. The 40th anniversary of DuPont Riston dry-film photoresist has been celebrated by...