- Verizon test phone by LG InfoComm. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p30
Reports on the testing of a tri-mode mobile telephone from LG InfoComm U.S.A. Inc. by the company Verizon Wireless. Information on the mobile telephone.
- Telemac And LG In Prepaid Deal. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p29
Reports on the agreement between LG InfoComm and Telemac on network-independent prepaid technology in the United States.
- WAP MAKES COMEBACK. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p21
Reports the interests in multimedia messaging from the U.S.-based companies Motorola Inc. and LG InfoComm U.S.A. Inc. Plan of Motorola to release T720i; Features of the A830 flat-screen color display phone; Provisions of the WAP 2.0 browser from LG InfoComm.
- LG InfoComm Accelerates Branding Ad Campaign. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/11/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p46
Focuses on LG InfoComm's plan to launch a national consumer-advertising campaign in the United States (U.S.). Part of a branding initiative by parent LG Electronics to reintroduce the LG name in the U.S.; Creation of consumer demand for LG products; Benefits for carrier customers.
- LG InfoComm: 1x Marks The Spot For 2002 Handset Sales. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/3/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p30
Reports on the plan of LG InfoComm Inc. to exclusively market the CDMA 2000 1xRTT handsets of Verizon and Sprint PCS in the United States. Claims of Infocomm technical support director Curtis Wick on the move; Timetable of 1x launching; Products offered by the company.
- Spring Breaks With Handset News. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p20
Features several cellular phones available in Orlando, Florida. Shipment of the LX-5350 developed by LG InfoComm company; Features of the Nokia 3590 by Nokia Corp.; Prices of Samsung phones.
- LG InfoComm given tax rebates of about $225,000. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;12/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p6
Reports that LG InfoComm Inc., a subsidiary of a large South Korean conglomerate that established operation in San Diego, has been granted potential tax rebates. Investments of the company in San Diego; Number of employees the company will hire for its operation.
- Verizon pushes Nextel out of first place in metrics analysis. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/31/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p13
Presents information on the ranking made by N. Moore Capital Ltd. of U.S. and Canadian cellular telephone service carriers in 2002. Decline of Nextel Communications Inc. to second place; Rise of Verizon Wireless to the top; Criteria used in the ranking.
- Money top obstacle in effort to stop 800 MHz interference. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p11
Reports on the problem faced by commercial and private wireless industries on who will pay for fixing the interference problem at 800 megahertz. Proposal of Nextel Communications Inc.; Costs of various proposals; Importance of the restructuring of the 800 MHz.