Oracle's 9i Sees The Wireless Light
- Oracle unveils e-Business Suite for PDAs. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p2
Introduces Oracle Corporation's e-Business Suite, a software which allows users of handheld devices to access a variety of applications and bring them closer to next-generation technologies. Target businesses of the software; Functionality features; Companies Oracle is working with for its...
- Oracle Completes Its Wireless Server Package . Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p14
Provides information on Oracle9i Application Server software manufactured by Oracle Corp. Capabilities of the application software; Features of the software; Reasons for the inability of enterprises to adopt wireless and mobile applications; Issues on the deployment of the software.
- Oracle app server: Work in progress. Dyck, Timoty // PC Week;04/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p45
Reviews the beta release of Oracle Application Server 4.0, a Web-based application development package from Oracle Corp. with a Perl-based scripting language and Web administration tools. Features; Support for Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA); Gaps in the program; Contact...
- SL EXTENDS APPLICATION MONITORING INTO ORACLE STACK. // Worldwide Databases;Oct2014, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p2
The article focuses on the statement of Ted Wilson, chief operating officer at SL Corp., about the Connector for Oracle Enterprise Manager computer software by the company. Topics covered include expansion of the Oracle line of products for platform as a service applications, value of a...
- Oracle's new vulnerabilities. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Nov2005, p17
This article presents information on security vulnerabilities in Oracle database and application software. Oracle has released patches for them in October 2005 under its quarterly update schedule. At least one was already in the public domain, and exploit code for another was released within...
- SOA in, Vista out. // eWeek;5/22/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p28
The article features the service-oriented architecture computer software developed by Oracle Corp. In a study conducted, it was found out that 87 percent of chief information officers (CIO) was already gaining interest in the enterprise software. Among the CIOs surveyed, 38 percent of which...
- Liaison Technologies Extends Oracle Gold Partner Status. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/30/2011, Vol. 21, p337
The article reports on the continued membership of Liaison Technologies in the Oracle PartnerNetwork Program as a Gold Partner in 2011 in the U.S. It claims that the move is a manifestation of Liaison Technologies' effort to maintain its expertise and excellence. It notes that the data...
- Untitled. Saran, Cliff // Computer Weekly;1/19/2010, p70
The article focuses on the comments of Oracle Corp., on its soon-to-be released suite of critical patch updates.
- Sierra Atlantic Supports End-to-End Business Processes with Oracle. Pravin, Lawrence // DM Review;Jul2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p60
The article reviews the database management software Oracle SOA Suite from Oracle.