BellSouth Extends Its Wireless Reach With Air2Web
- BellSouth, Air2Web partner for wireless enablement. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p10
Reports that BellSouth Corp. has paired with mobile platform provider Air2Web Inc. to wirelessly enable applications for enterprise customers and employees. What Air2Web's Mobile Internet Platform allows employees and customers; Advantage of each company from the deal.
- Partnership to deliver mobile services. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;12/17/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p22
Reports the partnership between BellSouth Corp. and Air2Web Inc. in the United States. Delivery of corporate mobile services to BellSouth customers; Plan of Air2Web to host services in e-Business centers; Deployment of various Air2Web corporate applications throughout the country.
- Air2Web offers 3.0 version. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p10
Reports on the release of the third version of Mobile Internet Platform software by wireless platform application provider Air2Web. Capabilities of version 3.0; Implication of Air2Web's move to offer a non-hosted version of its platform for enterprises; Applications of the platform; Partnership...
- Arizan partners with Air2Web. // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p38
Reports on the partnership of Arizan Corp., which develops wireless document technology, with wireless platform provider Air2Web Inc. Aim of the partnership; Benefits of the integration of the Arizan Mobile Document Platform with Air2Web's Mobile Internet Platform.
- Pain in the App. Fitchard, Kevin // Wireless Review;06/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the problems involved in troubleshooting wireless data. Major competitors in the microbrowsers market; Markup languages which pose troubleshooting problems; Details on the wireless data testing application developed by Air2Web; Role taken by Mspect in wireless data testing.
- Air2Web opens platform to developers. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p25
Reports on wireless application service provider Air2Web's launch of Always Interactive Suite, a wireless enablement platform used to extend enterprise and Internet data.
- Air2Web partners with Mascot. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p2
Reports on a partnership between Air2Web Inc. and Mascot Systems Ltd. that allows Mascot to develop wireless application solutions using Air2Web's wireless platform.
- Air2Web extends mobility to corporate IM solutions. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the launch of the 2IM secure wireless instant-messaging solution targeted at the enterprise by Air2Web in 2003. Function of 2IM; Resurgence in interest in the 2Notify messaging product of Air2Web; Expectations from the 2IM product.
- Adding apps to wireless mix. Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;7/16/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p22
Reports on the product launchings by wireless infrastructure providers in 2001 that would hasten mobile-to-enterprise access. Sales-force automation application introduced by AvantGo; Prepackaged business object solutions announced by Air2Web.