GoAmerica Carries On While Others Falter
- GoAmerica stock jumps on IBM deal. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p16
Reports on the deal between the corporate-focused wireless data service provider, GoAmerica Inc. and computer company IBM Corporation. GoAmerica's stock after the deal; Benefit of the two companies from the deal.
- GoAmerica, IBM provide wireless portal solution for GE Power. // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p24
Announces that GoAmerica Inc. and IBM Corp. are teaming up to offer wireless data solutions to GE Power Systems. Terms of the partnership deal.
- IBM sells BlackBerrys with GoAmerica. // RCR Wireless News;7/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the move of IBM Corp. to sell its BlackBerry wireless data devices with the wireless service of GoAmerica Inc. Agreement between the two companies.
- Big Blue creates big blueprint. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;04/07/97, Vol. 232 Issue 14, p45
Focuses on International Business Machines Corp.'s plans for its wireless network service. Importance of integration services; Promotion of Wireless Blueprint, a framework of intertwining business and technical support services; Comments from Steve Mucchetti, general manager of...
- Big Blue Wireless Data Direct. Goldman, Chris // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p7
Focuses on the wireless computing solution Start Now Wireless from IBM to connect employees to corporate information through carrier networks. Number of IBM partners that are qualified to resell Start Now Wireless services; Cost of the deployment of wireless connectivity with the solution;...
- IBM delivers wireless network products. // RCR;05/24/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p10
Reports that the International Business Machines Corp. has introduced a family of multipoint wireless networking products based on the Advanced Infrared connectivity standard.
- IBM, Symbian sign agreement for development. // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p45
Reports on IBM Corp.'s signing of a joint development agreement with the Symbian initiative to create wireless enterprise applications for Symbian-based devices.
- IBM to enhance user comfort through wireless security initiative. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the wireless security initiative of IBM Corp. Objective of the initiative; Impact of the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington,D.C. on the need for wireless security services; Key features of the IBM Tivoli Risk Manager security software; Overview of security measures provided...
- Faster wireless nets. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Jul97, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p25
Reports on the unveiling by International Business Machines Corp. of a wireless technology as fast as wired Ethernet or Token Ring networks. Efforts to solve problems with distortion caused by multipath transmission.