AT&T Wireless, Cellular One Settle Dispute
- San Francisco: AT&T's Next Target? Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p1
Reports that the drive of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to create cross-country coverage for its Digital One Rate has a fundamental gap in San Francisco, California. Implications of AT&T Wireless' co-ownership of Cellular One of San Francisco; Impact of the potential partnership between Vodafone...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;10/11/99, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p18
Reports on the per-minute prices for wireless service in Boston, Massachusetts in 1999. Cellular One; Bell Atlantic; AT&T Wireless company.
- Wireless Online. // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p76
Provides information on several telecommunication Web sites in the United States reviewed by the `Wireless Week' periodical. Criteria used in the review; Features and contents of the Web sites; AT&T Wireless; CellularOne; Nextel Communications.
- AWS Bridges Gap In California. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p54
Reports on the acquisition of Cellular One in San Francisco Bay Area, California by AT&T Wireless Services (AWS). Reputation of Cellular One; Level of brand name recognition of AT&T in San Francisco; Services to be offered by AWS in the city.
- Briefly noted. // PC Week;7/08/96, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p35
Reports on developments related to the computer networks and services industries. Partnership between Cellular One Inc. and AT&T Wireless Services for network services; Uninterruptible power supplies from ViewSonic Corp.
- AT&T Wireless Offers Settlement In Billing Complaint. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the settlement offered by AT & T Wireless on the consumer fraud lawsuit filed by a customer. Estimated worth of the settlement; Terms under the proposed settlement; Claims against the company.
- Trademark Face-off Begins. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the trademark infringement dispute between Cellular One Group and AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and its parent company, AT&T Corp. Accusation of Cellular One against AT&T companies; Contentions of AT&T; Information on Cellular One.
- CDPD makes an interconnection. Moore, Mark // PC Week;9/23/96, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p48
Reports on the formation of agreements between CDPD carriers that enable them to interconnect their respective networks. Agreements between AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Cellular One; Also a deal between AT&T Wireless and Bell Atlantic Nynex; Details of the agreements.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p16
Shows the airtime price per minute of several wireless companies in the United States as of December 20, 1999. Cellular One Digital; AirTouch Digital; AT&T Wireless Services; Sprint PCS; US West; VoiceStream.