Price Talk Set on Universal Health Repricing
- Banks Launch $3.45B Universal Health Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p21
This article reports on the repricing launched by Universal Health in a bid to remedy its interest rates on 3.45 billion U.S. dollars in loans.
- In the wake of Georges. Limbacher, Patricia B. // Modern Healthcare;10/05/98, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p12
Reports on the amount to be reimbursed by Universal Health Services (UHS) in Puerto Rico for the damages caused by Hurricane Georges. Views of Alan Miller, chief executive officer, on the charge; Other hospitals affected by the storm.
- Universal Health Brings $250M Deal to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p36
This article focuses on the 250 million U.S. dollar bond issued by Universal Health Services on the high yield market.
- News at deadline. // Modern Healthcare;2/19/96, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the net income of King of Prussia, Pennsylvania-based firm, Universal Health Services in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 1995.
- Universal profits soar. Limbacher, Patricia B. // Modern Healthcare;02/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p4
Reports that Universal Health Services had a nearly one-third jump in profits in 1997. Collapse of the earnings of Columbia/HCA Corporation, a competitor of Universal; Percentage interest acquired by Universal in George Washington University Hospital; Hospital acquired by Universal; Joint...
- Mr. Loan's Wild Repricing Ride. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p4
This article reports that five companies have joined the leveraged loan market's repricing trend in a bid to lower the interest rate on over two billion U.S. dollars in debt. The largest institutional deal of the five is Gentiva Health Services with a 547 million U.S. dollar term loan B....
- Price Talk Set for Interactive Data. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p25
The article focuses on the price talk on the 2.05-billion-dollar term loan B launched by financial information services firm Interactive Data in April 2014. Price talk on the deal is said to be Libor 325 basis points (bps) with a 99.5 cents on the dollar original issue discount, plus a 1% annual...
- Company notes. // Modern Healthcare;11/7/94, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p78
Reports on developments related to healthcare companies as of November 7, 1994. Health and Retirement Properties Trust's adoption of a shareholder rights plan; Capstone Capital Corp.'s financial performance in the first months of its operation; Universal Health Services' financial performance...
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.