Banks Launch $3.45B Universal Health Repricing
- Price Talk Set on Universal Health Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p24
This article looks at the price talk established by a JPMorgan-led bank group on a term loan B that reprices an existing Universal Health loan at a cheaper rate.
- RATES ON SELECTED SECURITIES (%). // Mortgage Banking;May2000, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p113
Shows the interest rates on selected mortgage securities in the United States as of May 2000.
- In the wake of Georges. Limbacher, Patricia B. // Modern Healthcare;10/05/98, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p12
Reports on the amount to be reimbursed by Universal Health Services (UHS) in Puerto Rico for the damages caused by Hurricane Georges. Views of Alan Miller, chief executive officer, on the charge; Other hospitals affected by the storm.
- Universal Health Brings $250M Deal to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p36
This article focuses on the 250 million U.S. dollar bond issued by Universal Health Services on the high yield market.
- News at deadline. // Modern Healthcare;2/19/96, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the net income of King of Prussia, Pennsylvania-based firm, Universal Health Services in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 1995.
- VARIATION OF AUSTRALIAN SHARE PRICES DUE TO FUNDAMENTAL AND NON-FUNDAMENTAL INNOVATIONS. Allen, David E.; Wenling Yang // International Journal of Business Studies;Jun2003, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
This paper examines the deviation of Australian stock prices from their fundamentals by decomposing stock prices into four fundamental components and one non-fundamental component in three multivariate-moving-average models. The four components of stock prices, earnings, dividends, interest...
- Gold stocks, the gold price and market timing. Gwilym, Owain ap; Clare, Andrew; Seaton, James; Thomas, Stephen // Journal of Derivatives & Hedge Funds;Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p266
We investigate the relationship between gold prices and gold equity index levels and consider whether this offers any explanatory power for the future returns of gold stocks. It is observed that a simple, well-specified model can explain movements in the stock prices of gold-producing firms....
- Stock prices and the dividend discount model: did their relation break down in the 1990s? Nasseh, Alireza; Strauss, Jack // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;May2004, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p191
We examine whether there has been a stable relation between prices and dividends over the past 20 years for firms in the S&P 100. Our results support the present-value model and a close link between stock prices and dividends for most of the sample period. However, since the mid 1990s, the...
- Discount Magic: Bonds priced below par have an upside potential. Reber, Jim // Independent Banker;Jun2012, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p58
The article focuses on purchasing a bond at a price below par in the U.S. Normal changes in market rates of interest could cause bond prices to fall. This is a typical consequence of everyday investing, and is not a cause for alarm. The implied expectation of a bond whose market price is below...