- Slimmed Down Nexeo HY Deal Prices. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p2
This article reports on the completion by Nexeo Solutions of a downsized high yield offering on February 28, 2011.
- Wyndham Prices $250M HY Deal for Tender. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p7
This article reports on the pricing made by Wyndham Worldwide on a public high yield issuance of senior notes due 2021.
- 2011 Additives Products. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jun2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p70
The article lists the 2011 additive products in the paint and coatings industry including abrasion resistance improvers from 3M Company, anti-blocking agents from Buhler Inc., and anti-freezing agents from Nexeo Solutions.
- Dow Extends Care Product Rights To Nexeo. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Nov2013, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p98
The article reports that Dow Consumer & Industrial Solutions, a business division of the Dow Chemical Co., has extended its distribution rights to the sun care product lines in the U.S. to Nexeo Solutions LLC as of November 2013.
- New U.S. Source for Borealis Medical Resins. // Plastics Technology;Feb2013, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on Nexeo Solutions, which delivers Bormed medical-grade polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) resins from Borealis for healthcare use in North America.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 2.749% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;7/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32670, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a 2.749% high yield, a price of 98.942199. According to the report, the bid-to-cover ratio was 1.97 and the tenders at the high yield were allotted 22.64%. It has noted that all competitive...
- The Annual happi Buyer's Guide. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Feb2014, Vol. 51 Issue 2 Part 1, p69
The article lists several raw material suppliers for the manufacturer of cosmetics, detergents and soaps including Natunola Health Inc., Nexeo Solutions LLC, and Allstar Packaging Corp.
- Kansas DHE, EPA To Renew Waste Permit for Nexeo Solutions. // Hazardous Waste/Superfund Alert;9/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p5
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 7 and Kansas Department of Health and Environment (Kansas DHE) to renew the hazardous waste permit to Nexeo Solutions LLC in Kansas for storage of hazardous waste in containers.
- Nexeo to Represent Arkema Floor Care Resins. // CoatingsTech;May2013, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p16
The article reports that Nexeo Solutions LLC has been named as the exclusive distributor by Arkema Coatings Resins for its ENCOR acrylic and styrene acrylic floor care emulsion products in the U.S. and Canada.