No Stoppin' Mr. Loan's Wild Repricing Ride
- No Stoppin' Mr. Loan's Wild Repricing Ride. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;2/28/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the move by various companies involved in the U.S. loan market to reprice more than 4.1 billion dollars in debt. It mentions the four issuers which have launched the largest repricing deals including Pelican Products Inc., Gentiva Health Services Inc., and Atlantic...
- Mr. Loan's Wild Repricing Ride. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p4
This article reports that five companies have joined the leveraged loan market's repricing trend in a bid to lower the interest rate on over two billion U.S. dollars in debt. The largest institutional deal of the five is Gentiva Health Services with a 547 million U.S. dollar term loan B....
- Price Talk Set on Universal Health Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p24
This article looks at the price talk established by a JPMorgan-led bank group on a term loan B that reprices an existing Universal Health loan at a cheaper rate.
- Banks Rework Gentiva TL Before Syndication. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p12
The article reports on the revision made by a bank consortium including Bank of America Merrill Lynch to a term loan for home health and hospice service provider Gentiva Health Services in which the loan has been downsized to 580 million dollars prior to syndication.
- Banks Prep $1.2B in Debt for Health-Care Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on a term loan arranged by a bank consortium to finance the acquisition by Gentiva Health Services of the firm Odyssey Health Care.
- Pelican Products Revises Price Talk. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p44
The article reports on revision of price talk on a 345 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan offer from protective cases and lighting solutions manufacturer Pelican Products which is offering a pricing of Libor plus 500 basis points, down from Libor plus 525 from the initial launch of the...
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;2/28/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p8
A table is presented which provides data on the leveraged loans issued by several companies as of February 24, 2011 including Pelican Products Inc., Atlantic Broadband Inc., and Waste industries USA Inc.
- Banks to Shop Reworked Gentiva, CITGO Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the return of the canceled deals previously launched by Gentiva Health Services and CITGO. Gentiva will reintroduce a revamped debt package comprised of a term loan B worth 600 million U.S. dollars, a term loan A worth 200 million U.S. dollars and a revolver worth 125...
- Banks Prep Vertafore, Gentiva Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p11
The article reports on the two term loans planned to be launched by a bank consortium and a Credit Suisse-led bank group in July 2010. A 600 million U.S. dollar term loan B is expected to be marketed by a bank consortium for Gentiva Health Services. Meanwhile, the Credit Suisse-led bank group...