nTelos Seeks to Refinance $751M TL
- NTELOS Seeks $475M Term Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p16
The article reports on a 475 million U.S. dollars in senior secured term loan due 2019 secured by NTELOS to repay existing debt and for general corporate purposes.
- JPM, UBS Set Pricing on nTelos TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p12
The article focuses on price talk established by JPMorgan and UBS on a term loan for nTelos TL.
- Banks Shop NTELOS, Wynnewood TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p16
The article reports on the 670 million U.S. dollar credit facility for NTELOS and the 150 million U.S. dollar term loan for Wynnewood Refining Co. The NTELOS facility, handled by JPMorgan, consists of a 635 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan and a 35 million U.S. dollar revolver. Wynewood,...
- JPMorgan Shops $125M TL for NTELOS. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p25
The article announces that JPMorgan is marketing a 125 million U.S. dollars term loan for the telecommunications company NTELOS.
- Telecom Co. Nets $635 Million Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/27/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p25
The article reports on the refinancing of the 603 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan of Ntelos, a Waynesboro, Virginia-based telecommunications company, in 2009. The refinancing includes a 635 million U.S. dollars first-lien term loan and a 35 million U.S. dollars revolver. The proceeds...
- JPM, Goldman Launch $365M Refi Loan for PostMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on a covenant-lite term loan amounting to 365 U.S. dollars completed by U.S. finance firms JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs in line with their refinancing effort for U.S. media enterprise PostMedia Network.
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the search of U.S. bank consortium Citigroup, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and KKR for a term loan amounting to 1.295 million U.S. dollars to help with the refinancing effort of Laureate Education in March 2011.
- Skype Looks to Refinance with Cheaper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p7
This article reveals the plan of Internet telephone provider Skype to obtain refinancing from loan investors to replace a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan.
- Is It Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? // Clergy Journal;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on refinancing mortgage loans. Advantage of refinancing; Need to consider the term of the loan when deciding to refinance; Cost of refinancing.