Wyndham Prices $250M HY Deal for Tender
- Wyndham Preps $250M Public HY Deal. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p23
This article reveals the plan of Wyndham Worldwide to issue a 250 million U.S. dollar public high yield offering via a deal jointly led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and JPMorgan.
- Banks Talk Price on Nexeo HY Deal; Prep TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p19
This article focuses on the price talk on a high yield offering from Nexeo Solutions.
- Ramada Hope Island. // Travel Daily;11/17/2014, p7
The article reports that hotel company Wyndham Worldwide Corp. added Marina Quays at Hope Island on the Gold Coast of Queensland as its newest addition to the Ramada brand.
- New Ramadas for Europe and Africa. // HVS Global Hospitality Report;10/19/2015, p3
The article reports on the October 2015 opening of Wyndham Worldwide's two hotel properties including the Ramada Plaza Trabzon in Turkey and the Ramada Encore Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.
- Wyndham. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p12
The article offers information on the fourth quarter profit as 2009 ended for Wyndham Worldwide Corp. in the U.S.
- Wyndham Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p14
The article informs that Wyndham Worldwide Corp. is expecting to include a greater source of Wyndham earnings in 2010 from the company's hotel business.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 2.749% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;7/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32670, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a 2.749% high yield, a price of 98.942199. According to the report, the bid-to-cover ratio was 1.97 and the tenders at the high yield were allotted 22.64%. It has noted that all competitive...
- Wyndham Posts Profit Decline in Q4. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;2/8/2012, p4
The article reports on a lower fourth-quarter 2011 net income posted by Wyndham Worldwide Corp. (WYN).
- Days Inn heads to India. // Hotel Management (21582122);4/4/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p12
The article discusses the move of Wyndham Worldwide Corp.'s Days Inn brand to sign an agreement for the construction of three full-service Days Hotels properties in India.