Mr. Loan's Wild Repricing Ride
- Banks to Shop Reworked Gentiva, CITGO Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the return of the canceled deals previously launched by Gentiva Health Services and CITGO. Gentiva will reintroduce a revamped debt package comprised of a term loan B worth 600 million U.S. dollars, a term loan A worth 200 million U.S. dollars and a revolver worth 125...
- No Stoppin' Mr. Loan's Wild Repricing Ride. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p13
This article looks at the repricing trend on the U.S. loan market in 2011. As of February 25, eight issuers sought to reprice over 4.1 billion U.S. dollars in debt. Some of the large issuers include Universal Health, Atlantic Broadband, Gentiva Health Services and Pelican Products. Particular...
- Banks Rework Gentiva TL Before Syndication. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p12
The article reports on the revision made by a bank consortium including Bank of America Merrill Lynch to a term loan for home health and hospice service provider Gentiva Health Services in which the loan has been downsized to 580 million dollars prior to syndication.
- Banks Prep $1.2B in Debt for Health-Care Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on a term loan arranged by a bank consortium to finance the acquisition by Gentiva Health Services of the firm Odyssey Health Care.
- Equity Residential Obtains $750 TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p13
The article reports on the announcement by real estate investment trust (REIT) Equity Residential that it has entered into a new 2.5 billion U.S. dollars unsecured revolver and a 750 million U.S. dollars term loan. Proceeds from the deal will be used to help finance its acquisition of Archstone...
- Debt Buyer Announces New Credit Facility. // CardLine;12/31/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 54, p15
The article reports that Portfolio Recovery Associates Inc. has expanded its credit facility to 407.5 million dollars from 365 million dollars. The credit facility consists of a 357.5 million dollars revolving credit facility maturing on December 20, 2014, along with a 50 million dollars fixed...
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.
- Banks Prep Vertafore, Gentiva Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p11
The article reports on the two term loans planned to be launched by a bank consortium and a Credit Suisse-led bank group in July 2010. A 600 million U.S. dollar term loan B is expected to be marketed by a bank consortium for Gentiva Health Services. Meanwhile, the Credit Suisse-led bank group...
- Midcontinent Plans to Issue $725M in Bonds/Loans. // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p40
The article reports on the plan by communications firm Midcontinent Communications to issue a 475 million U.S. dollar credit facility and 250 million U.S. dollars in senior unsecured bonds to refinance existing debt. The credit facility is made up of a 125 million dollars revolver due in 2018, a...