J. Crew HY Deal to Hit the Road Next Week
- Huntsman HY Offering Hits Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the issuance of 250-million-U.S.-dollars in senior subordinated notes due in 2020 through lead underwriter Goldman Sachs by Woodlands, Texas-based chemical provider Huntsman which will be used by the latter to redeem outstanding senior subordinated notes.
- AES Corp. Returns with Junk Bond Deal. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p8
The article reports on the 575 million U.S. dollar 10-year senior note offering of sustainable energy provider AES Corp. to be underwritten solely by Goldman Sachs in April 2015.
- Banks Market $550M M&A Loan Deal. // Leveraged Finance News;4/11/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the financial sector in the U.S. Bank of America Corp. and Goldman Sachs & Co. has begun marketing a term loan worth 325 million dollars for LNR Property Corp. RBC Capital Markets Corp. is scheduled to kick off a 650 million dollars term loan syndication...
- Nearly $1.1B Added to HY Bond Pipeline. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;11/4/2015, p4
The article reports that a total of 1.125 billion U.S. dollars is being offered in the junk bond market by high yield (HY) bond issuers Sabre Corp., Central Garden & Pet Co. and Summit Materials. Topics discussed include all three deals being expected to be priced on November 4, 2015 and all...
- Michael Foods Hungry for Refi/Divi Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p30
The article reports that as of February 2011, Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch are looking for lenders to provide Michael Foods with a an 840 million dollar term loan needed to pay a dividend to GS Capital Partners, its private equity owner, and to refinance existing debt.
- LNR Property Group Yanks Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p9
The article reports that LNR Property Group did not take the 445-million U.S. dollar term loan prepared by Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Top 50 Fund Groups. // Money Management Executive;10/31/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p11
The article lists the top 50 fund groups in the U.S. as of October 31, 2011 which includes, American Funds Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co., and Bank of America Corp.
- Banks to Shop $790M TLB, $430M Notes for Michael Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs to market a 790 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) and 430 million dollars in senior unsecured notes to support GS Capital Partners' acquisition of Minnetonka, Minnesota-based egg products producer Michael Foods.
- Country Garden Prices Upsized $900M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that the Country Garden Holdings, a real-estate firm based in Hong Kong, China, issued junk bonds worth 900 million dollars in February 2011 brokered by Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan, to acquire land and pay for construction projects and corporate expenses.