NACSCORP, Lightning Source Forge POD Alliance For Campuses
- Short Takes. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/16/2001-7/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p19
Presents news briefs related to technology in Cleveland, Ohio, as of July 16, 2001. Rainbow Room Salon's digital subscriber line service; Nacscorp's deal with Lightning Source Inc.; Audio Video Interior's opening of a audio-video design center.
- NACSCORP's new deal. // Publishers Weekly;12/12/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 50, p22
Reports on NACSCORP's offer of a two-day freight program. Program features.
- More space, more books. // Publishers Weekly;11/15/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 46, p33
Reports on NACSCORP's expansion of its Oberlin, Ohio, warehouse. Nature of NACSCORP; Features of the expansion; Other plans for the warehouse; Schedule for the completion of the expansion.
- NACSCORP Alters Returns Policy for Stores. // Educational Marketer;6/3/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p3
Reports that NACSCORP, a company which distributes textbooks, products and services to college bookstores, is changing its book return policy as of June 3, 2002.
- Lightning Source May Find Ebook Business More Competitive Than POD. // Book Publishing Report;09/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p1
Focuses on the expectations of Lightning Source Inc. for its electronic books business in the year 2000. Estimates of total sales for the business segment; Comparison of the demand from the company's print-on-demand (POD) service.
- After Growing From Gee Whiz To Mainstream Lightning Source Says It's Just Getting Started. Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;7/15/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the organizational change in book publisher Lightning Source Inc. Firm's promise to revolutionize publishing; Number of books printed by the firm; Corporate strategy.
- Lightning strikes twice in Milton Keynes. // Printing World;3/3/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Lightning Source Inc. has commissioned its second International Business Machines digital book printing line in Milton Keynes, England. Productivity of the company; Increase of the capacity.
- Lightning upgrades its IBMs. Grant, Alex // Printing World;9/11/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the enhancement on the IBM black and white presses of Lightning Source in Milton Keynes, England. Contract with Cambridge University Press; Sales volume of the digital book printing company; Turbo features of the printing-presses.
- FAST FACT. // Business Officer;Jun2014, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the announcement by publisher OpenStax College regarding its distribution partnership with the distribution service company NACSCORP in April 2014.