The Princeton Review Finally Floats IPO, Then Watches The Price Sink
- Princeton Review Seeking IPO Money To Boost Online Businesses. // Educational Marketer;09/11/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the plan of Princeton Review Inc. to use a part of the money it would raise in an initial public offering to build its presence in the K-12 online testing assessment market.
- Princeton Review IPO Yields $59 Million. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/25/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 26, p10
Reports on the initial public offering of the book company Princeton Review Inc. in June 2001. Amount raised by the company; Business plans and strategy; Financial performance from 1999 to 2000.
- Princeton Review Moves Ahead with IPO. // Publishers Weekly;2/19/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the plans of Princeton Review Inc. for an initial public offering. Shares to be sold by the company; Use of the proceeds from the deal; Sales of the company for the nine-month period ended September 30, 2000.
- Princeton Review Plans $65-Million IPO. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/4/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the plan of Princeton Review Inc. to hold an initial public offering to help fund its Internet initiatives. Indications of its increased investment in Internet programs; Revenue it generated from its Instruction and Guidance business unit; Source of the company's revenue in 1999.
- Princeton Review Seeking IPO Money To Boost Online Businesses. // Electronic Education Report;09/13/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p4
Reports on Princeton Review Inc.'s plan to use at least part of the money it hopes to raise in an initial public offering to build its presence in the growing K-12 online testing assessment market.
- Putting customers to work. POSNER, BRUCE G. // Inc.;Jun90, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p111
Recounts how The Princeton Review founder and chief executive officer John Katzman has successfully integrated full-time employees with part-time employees who are former happy clients to create a workforce that is in touch with the market and performs well. INSET: The customer as employee...
- Strong Revenue Growth For The Princeton Review; Profitability Near. // Electronic Education Report;3/26/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p5
Reports the revenue growth of The Princeton Review Co. in the U.S. Details on the test preparation business; Discussions on prospects for profitability; Plans in moving to district level sales.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p52
Presents charts related to initial public offerings in the U.S. as of August 18, 2003.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p53
Presents a chart related to 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. as of August 12, 2003.