- The K Poll. // Keyboard;Jul2010, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p11
The article presents statistics on the type music application frequently preferred by Apply iPad buyers.
- Stat to Steal. // Media Week;5/19/2009, Issue 1209, p9
The article presents statistics about the amount of Capital FM iPhone applications downloaded that made parent Global Radio become iTunes' second largest affiliate in Europe.
- The Pulse. // CRM Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p18
The article presents statistics on the use of smart telephones including the percentage of employees who own BlackBery, iPhone or Treo telephones, the percentage of service-people that rely on them and the percentage of executives that own them.
- Clicks. // Television Week;8/25/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p4
The article presents statistics related to the iPhone smartphone from Apple, including Apple's revenue from programs downloaded in the Apple iPhone online store and the revenue Apple expects to generate from sales from the iPhone store in a year.
- Brand barometer. // Marketing (00253650);1/16/2013, p16
The article reviews an advertisement for the iPhone 5 smartphone from the manufacturer Apple Inc., previews advertisements from companies including the beverage company Coca-Cola Co., and presents statistics relating to loyalty cards and the performance of the fashion brand Topshop in social media.
- BEHAVIOUR COUNTS. Haridasani, Alisha // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2011, p12
The article presents statistics on business travel including the percentage of Hong Kong travelers who work between midnight and 6AM, the amount of popcorn popped at Homewood Suites and the number of times the W Hotel iPhone application was downloaded.
- Figuratively Speaking. // Northern Ontario Business;Feb2013, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p3
Statistics are presented including the percentage of small business owners in Canada who plan to make business investment within the next two years, the percentage of Apple iPhone 5 customers who have previously purchased three or more iPhones, and the percentage who watched hockey movies.
- the week in numbers. // Marketing Week;11/5/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p50
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including the decline in like-for-like revenues reported by WPP for the three months leading to September 2009, the total number of Orange shops that will offer the Apple iPhone and the percentage of digital radio listening in Great Britain...
- THE STATS. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p13
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including the percentage of increase in annual global sales for the iPhone of Apple Inc. and the percentage of compound annual growth rate projected for application stores in the world over the next five years starting 2010.