- KNOLOGY DEAL SHOULD BOOST MARGINS. // Multichannel News;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p32
The article reports that David Joyce, Miller Tabak media analyst, has maintained his buy rating and increased his 12-month price target on Knology Inc. in the U.S. According to the author, Knology has completed the PrairieWave Holdings acquisition deal that will add about 57,000 residential...
- Today's Transactions: Avista Capital-backed Internet Provider Acquires Knology. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/23/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p10
The article deals with the decision of Avista Capital Partners to acquire communications and entertainment service Knology Inc. for1.5 billion U.S. dollars in cash.
- Deal Prices Hold Fast. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/2/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p4
The article reports on the move of publicly-traded Knology Inc. to acquire Lawrence, Kansas-based Sunflower Broadband in which the price of the cable deal is an indication that private cable valuations are holding steady.
- WOW Buys Knology for $1.5B. // Multichannel News;4/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p2
The article reports that WideOpenWest (WOW) has acquired Knology Inc., an overbuilder in West Point, Georgia, for 1.5 billion dollars in cash.
- Why September Was 'Insider Trading Month'. Carton, Bruce // Compliance Week;Nov2010, Vol. 7 Issue 82, p22
The article offers the author's insights on several events occurred for the insider trading in the U.S. in September 2010. He says that on September 14, the Justice Department declared the eight-month trial that convicts DHB Industries Inc. former chief executive officer (CEO) David Brooks. He...
- FBI foils inside job at Dis. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;5/27/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 43, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has arrested Walt Disney Co.'s employee Bonnie Hoxie and her boyfriend Yonni Sebbag for allegedly trying to sell corporate secrets to hedge-fund managers and other Wall Street traders. It is stated that Hoxie wanted to...
- WOW! The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. // Leveraged Finance News;6/18/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p1
The article focuses on the issues regarding the plan of cable and Internet provider WideOpenWest (WOW!) to acquire Knology Inc. It reports that WOW! agreed to purchase Knology for 19.75 dollars per share which includes 676 million of existing Knology net debt. It mentions that Knology...
- Knology Sells Cerritos System. // Multichannel News;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p76
Reports on the plan of WaveDivision Holdings LLC to buy the 8,000-subscriber system of Knology Inc. in Cerritos, California. Motive of Knology officials for purchasing the Cerritos system from Verizon Media Ventures Inc.; Financial performance of Knology for the fourth quarter of 2004 and the...
- Knology Buys 25K Subs in Alabama. // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p32
The article reports that cable overbuilder Knology Inc. has acquired telecommunications company Graceba Total Communications Inc. for around $75 million. The acquisition will be funded through $16 million of Knologys' cash and a $59 million term loan. The deal will fill Knology's Southeastern...