- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;2/22/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 36, p8
The article announces career development of executives in the film industry, including Lisa Hsia as executive vice president at Bravo Digital Media, Colleen Fahey Rush as executive vice president and chief research officer at MTV Networks, and Mike Neeves as vice president of program scheduling...
- Making a Difference. Baumgartner, Jeff; Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p6
The article interviews Robyn Tolva, vice president, product management, Product Management, Charter Communications and Lisa Hsia, executive vice president, digital, Bravo and Oxygen Media. The topics discussed include Tolva's advise to women who are working their way up in male-dominated fields,...
- MSO CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD. Olson, Cathy Applefeld // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2012, p14
The article focuses on the strategy of Charter Communication Inc. to live up to its multiple system operator's (MSO) title, Customer Experience Transformation. It notes that Charter MSO head of customer experience John Birrer along with internal executives lead the reeducation of employees on...
- Hsia's Chance to Take Chances. Weprin, Alex // Broadcasting & Cable;5/26/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 21, p19
The article profiles senior vice president for new media and digital strategy Lisa Hsia of Bravo Co. She has first discovered her passion for media while at Harvard University in Massachusetts. At the height of her career, she has won six Emmy Awards. Hsia is brought on as senior vice president...
- People Watch 09/18/12. // CT Reports;9/18/2012, p1
The article announces the appointments of executives in the U.S. in 2012 including Jonathan S. Adelstein at PCIA, the Wireless Infrastructure Association, and Tom Adams and Kathleen Mayo at Charter Communications Inc.
- Fawaz named CTO of Charter. // CED;May2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the appointment of Marwan Fawaz the executive vice president and chief technology officer of Charter Communications Inc. in Denver, Colorado. The appointment of Fawaz will coincide with the resignation of current Charter chief technology officer and executive vice...
- CORRECTIONS. // Advertising Age;10/31/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 39, p51
Corrections are presented to the article "Media Mavens: Lisa Hsia, Bravo," on cable television executive Lisa Hsia of the cable television network Bravo published in the October 17, 2011 issue.
- PEOPLE. // Communications Technology;May2006, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p58
This article reports on the career developments of telecommunications executives. Marwan Fawaz has been appointed as executive vice president and chief technology officer of Charter Communications, he was also the former chief technology officer of Adelphia and has been in the broadband...
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;6/10/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 23, p4
The article presents quotes from Media General's president George Mahoney on the merger of his company with Young Broadcasting and from Bravo Media's executive vice-president Lisa Hsia about the 100th episode of "Real Housewives of Orange County."