Honest Knology: Candid CEO Takes Rap for Sub Dip
- Georgia's TOP 100 Public Companies 2012. GRILLO, JERRY // Georgia Trend;Sep2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p71
No abstract available.
- Knology adopts interactive ad technology. // CED;Jan2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p9
The article reviews the Backchannelmedia's Clickable TV interactive advertising technology from Knology Inc.
- Knology: Adding a personal touch. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p99
Reports on Knology's growth in the American telecommunication industry. Range of services provided by the company; Locations of the company's franchises; Knology's growth strategy; Knology's marketing tactics in the industry.
- Noteholders Agree on Knology Restructuring. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p39
Reports the plan of Knology Inc. a parent company of overbuilder Knology Broadband Inc., to agree to the restructuring plan of the noteholder. Importance of reducing company debt; Solicitation of votes for pre-packaged bankruptcy; View of stockholders on the plan.
- Knology Files Chapter 11 Petition. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/23/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p8
Reports that interactive video and data services provider Knology Inc. has filed a Chapter 11 petition for bankruptcy in Georgia. Factors that led the company to file for bankruptcy petition; Statement made by the president and chief executive officer of Knology Rodger Johnson on the Chapter 11...
- Knology strikes up BigBand. // CED;Jan2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the deployment of the Broadband Multimedia-Service Router systems by Knology Inc. in the U.S. Control of the system in central location; Offer of broadband services; Assistance in processing of live digital broadcast programming.
- Knology Adds Subs With Sunflower Deal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p15
The article reports that overbuilder Knology Inc. has confirmed to purchase Sunflower Broadband for 165 million dollars in cash.
- Knology Extends Networks. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the fill-in project of cable television (TV) overbuilder Knology Inc. to expand its network to neighborhoods it may have missed in the initial buildout in the U.S.
- Sources: Two Equity Firms Lead Auction for Knology. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p3
The article reports that two private-equity firms, including Avista Capital Partners, are leading the auction for overbuilder company Knology Inc.