- Miami's hot season. Barthold, Charles // Yachting;May98, Vol. 183 Issue 5, p43
Highlights the Miami International Boat Show in February 1998. Information on various boats including the Viking, Tarrab, Pursuit 3000 Express, Cummins 4B-250 and others. INSET: Untitled, by Dennis Caprio.
- Not an old buoy network. Francis, Lorna // Crain's Detroit Business;1/31/94, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p1
Reports that women in Michigan are buying more boats. Informal study conducted by Michigan dealers; Reasons for the optimistic outlook of boat sellers for the 36th annual Detroit Boat Show; Information on the Boat Show; Projected sale of dealers at the show; Reasons given by Michigan dealers...
- Boating Keeps Bounding Along. // Sports Illustrated;01/19/1959, Vol. 10 Issue 3, pE15
The article describes the state of the U.S. boating industry and commercial boats shown at a boat exhibition in New York City, New York from January 16 to 25, 1959. A study predicted that U.S. citizens would invest a total of 2 billion U.S. dollars in boating in 1959. The professional boats and...
- NorCal Marine Association Plans Vote to Merge with NMMA. Hill, Taylor // Log Newspaper;12/21/2012, Issue 935, p14
The article reports that the Northern California Marine Association (NCMA) is planning to conduct voting for its merger with the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) to reinvigorate its boat shows.
- AGENDA. // Power & Motoryacht;Oct2011, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p26
A calendar of exhibitions for the boating industry in October 2011 is presented which include the Genoa International Boat Show in Italy, the U.S. Powerboat Show in Annapolis, Maryland and the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
- Caribbean International Boat Show to be largest nautical event in the Caribbean. Belaval Díaz, Mario // Caribbean Business;3/22/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p54
The article offers information on the Caribbean International Boat Show to be held at Marina Puerto del Rey in Puerto Rico on March 22-25, 2012.
- TIME TO GO TO LIDO. // Sea Magazine;Sep2015, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p64
The article offers information on the annual Lido Boat Show to be held on September 17-20, 2015 at the Lido Village Marina in California.
- AFLOAT AGAIN. // Sea Magazine;Sep2015, Vol. 107 Issue 9, pPNW-20
The article offers information on the South Lake Union Boats Afloat Show to be held on September 16-20, 2015 in Seattle, Washington.
- DON'T-MISS LIST SEPTEMBER 2015. // Sea Magazine;Sep2015, Vol. 107 Issue 9, pPNW-23
A calendar of boating-related events around the world in September 2015 is presented including the Boat Show at the Creek in British Columbia, the Everett Coho Derby in Washington, and the Harbor Hounds in Gig Harbor, Washington.