Trailers on parade
- Reinventing the wheels. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jan2005, p29
Presents information on the fleet trailers used in special events in Great Britain. Enterprise unit from Event Marketing Solutions; Luxury trailer from MP Event Trailers; Hire fleet from Pro-Ex.
- In a slightly different class. // Event;Sep2007, Special Section p31
The article presents information on several mobile units that can be hired on a small, medium or large budget. A box van unit of Pro-Ex with an exhibition display unit on a chassis can be used for sampling activity. A medium-range priced unit being offered by Mobile Promotions has audiovisual...
- Pro-Ex secures work at Nissan. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p4
Focuses on a contract secured by Professional Exhibitions (Pro-Ex) to run Nissan Motor's event activity until 2004. Companies which compete for the contract; Preparation of Pro-Ex for the 2002 exhibition season.
- Pro-Ex retains motor account. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p6
Focuses on the deal secured by Professional Exhibitions with Peugeot Motor Company. Objective of the deal; List of campaigns by Professional Exhibitions for Peugeot.
- Pro-Ex takes Kia's Cee'd on tour of malls. // Event;Mar2007, p7
The article reports on a promotional campaign held by Pro-Ex in various shopping centers in England to advertise the Cee'd family car from Kia Motors. It mentions that visitors could win a car by guessing which manufacturer produced a de-badged vehicle shown covered in question marks. Pro-Ex...
- Pro-Ex triumphs with two trailer contracts. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jan2004, p8
Reports on the contracts secured by mobile unit supplier Professional Exhibitions (Pro-Ex) as of January 2004. Terms of a contract between Pro-Ex and Goodyear; Collaboration of Pro-Ex with Chc Choir for the East Midlands Development Agency; Benefits of the partnerships.
- Peugeot pact renewal near. // Automotive News;3/6/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5594, p20
Reports on the plan of Peugeot to renew its franchise agreement with its United States parts and service dealerships.
- Peugeot may re-enter the U.S. market. // Ward's Auto World;Apr97, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p10
Reports on Peugeot SA's conduct of a study on the feasibility of returning to the United States.
- Peugeot grows; so does Renault. // Ward's Auto World;Dec95, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the plans of Peugeot SA to double its sales by 1997. Comments from Richard G. Murray, president Inchcape Peugeot Japan Company Limited; Details of plans.