Around the capital from A to Z
- Creations of biodiversity. Bentley, Christopher // New Scientist;6/16/2012, Vol. 214 Issue 2869, p50
The article reviews the exhibition "Nature's Toolbox: Biodiversity, Art and Invention," which is at The Field Museum in Chicago, Illinois, through December 2, 2012.
- Arizona gold rush revisited at the university. // Inside Tucson Business;2/10/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p13
Highlights the gold exhibition entitled 'Flandrau's Desert Gold Rush' at the Flandrau Science Center in Tucson, Arizona. Features of the exhibition; Origin of the gold specimens.
- Journey to the Tomb of a Pharaoh. // Yankee;Nov2002, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the art exhibition 'The Quest of Immortality: Treasures of Ancient Egypt,' at the Museum of Science in Boston. Revelation of the objects of the displays; Provisions of the film 'Mysteries of Egypt'; Schedule of presentation.
- Science museum unveils 'you'-themed exhibit. // Fort Worth Business Press;3/14/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p28
The article reviews "Identity: An Exhibition of You," on view through May 1, 2011 at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History in Texas.
- Making waves. Ensor, Barbara // New York;01/12/98, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the exhibit `E-Quest: Exploring the Earth's Energy,' at the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, New Jersey as of January 1998.
- Domesticating biotechnology: How London's Science Museum... Levidow, Les // Ecologist;May/Jun98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p143
Editorial. Examines how cultural icons, framing and sponsorship have converged at London's Science Museum specifically in its biotechnology exhibition. Criticism on the exhibition; Features of the exhibition.
- Ancient Masks, Modern Masks. Byrne, Carolyn // USA Today Magazine;Mar2000, Vol. 128 Issue 2658, p48
Offers a look at the exhibition `Masks: Faces of Culture' at the Field Museum in Chicago, Illinois running through May 14, 2000. Social aspects of masks in history; Functions of masks.
- Locating the Victorians. Bud, Robert // History Today;Jul2001, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p3
Focuses on the influence of Victoriana on Great Britain's history. Decision of the Victoria and Albert Museum to mount a major temporary exhibition on Victoria's world; Details on a conference to be hosted by the Science Museum in London, England in July 2001.
- Building Worlds. // Minnesota Monthly;Jun2013, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p26
The article lists several exhibitions created by the Science Museum of Minnesota including "Race: Are We So Different," "Robots & Us" and "Playing With Time."