Hosts in the Highlands
- Scientific meeting calls for abstracts. // Dermatology Times;Jul95, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p58
Announces the 1996 Dermatoepidemiology Interest Group Scientific Meeting. Deadline for submission of abstracts; Contact information.
- events. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;May2004, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p134
Presents a list of events on the personal care industry and other related industries scheduled during May 2004-February 2005. Short course in applied surfactant science and technology on May 3-5, 2004; Choice 2004: International Workshops for Cosmetic Scientists on July 17-18, 2004; Natural...
- conference calendar. // Dermatology Times;Feb2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p109
A calendar of events for the organizational activities of dermatologists in the U.S. is presented which includes the Winter Clinical Dermatology meeting on March 14-18, 2008 and the 28th Annual ASLMS Conference on April 2-6, 2008.
- International Events 2011. // Current Medical Literature: Dermatology;2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p12
A calendar of international events for dermatologists from May 4 to July 10, 2011 is presented which includes the 71st Annual Meeting of the Society for Investigative Dermatology in Phoenix, Arizona, the 86th Annual Conference of the Canadian Dermatology Association in Edmonton, Alberta, and the...
- cartagena 2015. // Skin Cancer Foundation Journal;2015, Vol. 33, p108
Photographs of several dermatologist members attending The International Dermatology Exchange Program in Cartagena, Colombia including Natalia Jaimes, Kai Munte and C. William Hanke are presented.
- edinburgh 2014. // Skin Cancer Foundation Journal;2015, Vol. 33, p109
Photographs of several dermatologist members attending the The Skin Cancer Foundation's biannual World Congress on Cancers of the Skin at Edinburgh (Scotland) including Drs. Perry Robins, Allan C. Halpern, and Deborah S. Sarnoff are presented.
- American Academy of Dermatology Conference Update. Lim, Adrian // Australian Advanced Aesthetics;Sep2010, Issue 3, p9
Information about the 68th annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in Miami, Florida on March 5-9, 2010 is presented. The event was attended by more than 19,000 delegates where they listened to lectures on ways of managing ageing patients and tutorials on melasma and acne scars....
- calendar. // Dermatology Times;Oct2009, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p101
A calendar of world events is presented including the annual meeting of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, 34th annual meeting of the Dermatological Society of Malaysia, and the Caribbean Dermatology Symposium.
- Cautious hope for fewer melanomas in 'slip, slop, slap' generation. Lee, Bruce // New Zealand Doctor;11/25/2015, p8
The article offers information about the fourth national Melanoma Summit held on November 6-7, 2015 at The Langham Hotel, Auckland, which featured speakers who discussed the latest information about melanoma.