To serve them all our days
- Xerox teams up for digital push. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Jun99, p22
Deals with the exhibit stand of The Document Company Xerox at the 1999 Digital Solutions Show in Wembley Conference and Exhibition Centre to promote its digital printers. Features of the stand; Reasons Xerox decided to partner with designer Electro-Tech Colour for the exhibit stand; Size of the...
- DIRECT CHOICE / NOMADIC DISPLAY. Short, Jo // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p8
Evaluates the design of a mailing by Nomadic Display.
- Nomadic sets up new offices. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p12
Reports the opening of sales offices in seven cities including Montreal and Quebec in Canada by the Nomadic Display group. Other locations of the sales offices.
- A stand with dual benefits. Browne, Annabel // Marketing Event;Sep99, p64
Describes the Platinum system custom-built stands of Nomadic Display. Details on the panel system; Features of the stands; Cost.
- Nomadic Display. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p9
Features Nomadic Display, an exhibition design company from Middlesex, England. Information on Nomadic's custom modular Platinum system; Client list.
- Opinion. Moody, Laura // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p22
Focuses on the gender variation in Nomadic Display, a company in the exhibiting industry. Women who occupy senior positions in the company; Gender variation in specific departments.
- Show time. Briscoe, Megan // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the work of Indiana-based exhibition houses. Includes of outstanding work by Hamilton Displays, The Exhibit House, ICON Inc., EPC, Exhibiteam and Channel-Kor.
- Last peek at NPE news. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p68
Presents different products from companies around the globe exhibited in Chicago in June 16-20, 1997. Roboshot EV machine from Cincinnati Milacron Plastics Machinery; MacroPack die from Macro Engineering and Technology Incorporated; KEB 100 from Kupp Kautex; Two urethane RIM materials and foam...
- Indiana's exhibit companies. Wall, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p29
Features several Indiana-based exhibit builders. Includes Hamilton/Icon as the largest exhibit design firm in the state; Growth of the Exhibiteam; Services offered by Thompson/Kerr Displays; Company history of Omnicraft International; Services offered by Channel Kor Systems; Business strategy...