Harley-Davidson faces its market
- HARLEY DROPS PRICE$. // Australian Motorcycle News;10/12/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that a significant price drop across the line-up has been announced by the Australian subsidiary of the American brand Harley-Davidson in a bid to boost sales.
- Harley's back. // Dealernews;Jan1997, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p63
Announces the return of Harley-Davidson to Great Britain's 1996 International Bike Show after a three-year lay-off. Show's participants; Success in terms of attendance.
- Jolly good show? // Dealernews;Jan1998, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p49
Describes the display of Harley-Davidson at the International Bike Show at the NEC Complex. Motorcycle model that attracted favourable comments from the audience.
- SPECIAL MERIT: Showroom Display. // Dealernews;Nov2015, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p19
The article offers information on the Design Center of the motorcycle brand Wildcat Harley-Davidson (HD) in London, Kentucky which allows the customers to view the upgraded features of its bikes.
- News. // Dealernews;Mar2000, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p46
Presents news updates on the powersports vehicle industry in the United States as of March 2000. Includes catalog released by Chrome Specialties; Financial performance of Harley-Davidson in 1999; Holding of the 2000 Louisiana Bike Expo.
- QUOTED & NOTED. Knezevic, Joe; Greenblatt, Tyler // American Iron Magazine;Mar2012, Issue 282, p118
This section offers news briefs on the motorcycle world. The periodical is joining forces with Harley-Davidson to present the Harley-Davidson Ride-In Custom Bike Show. SuperTrapp Industries has announced the purchase of the assets of JayBrake. Harley-Davidson has delivered two truckloads of...
- Welcome Home! Greenblatt, Tyler // American Iron Magazine;Sep2013, Issue 301, p70
The article highlights Milwaukee, Wisconsin, home to the American motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson. The Oakland Avenue located between Locust Street and Linwood Avenue offers a lot of breakfast options and the most popular are the Ma Fischer's and Benji's Deli. The city is also home to...
- QUOTED & NOTED. // American Iron Magazine;Jan2011, Issue 268, p14
This section offers news briefs related to the motorcycle industry in the U.S. as of January 2011. The Biker Bowl vintage bike exhibit will be a part of the Dallas Football Classic to be held at the Cotton Bowl in Texas. Harley-Davidson Inc. decided to keep production operations in Wisconsin...
- Hog heaven. Smith, J. // Town & Country;Oct90, Vol. 144 Issue 5125, p258
Traces the history of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle that was founded in 1903. Its popularity; William G. Davidson, the company's vice-president of styling; Harley owners' charitable cause.