- Party planners unveil projects for Christmas. // Event;May2002, p10
Reports on the launching of projects by corporate party organizers in London, England as of May 2002. Launch of The Bridge exhibition space by The Ultimate Experience; Theme launched by The Ultimate Event.
- Ultimate Event is sold to Availeon. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p8
Focuses on the acquisition of Ultimate Event Co. by Availeon company. Comments from Availeon chief executive, Mira Merme; Worth of the acquisition; Brief information on the Ultimate's business operations.
- TMC EXTENDS ITS REACH. // Buying Business Travel;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 57, p10
The article reports that The Ultimate Event Co. has been acquired by the Appointment Group Ltd. as it seeks to expand its corporate events business.
- Pinewood set to host events. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the deal of the broadcasting company Pinewood Television with The Ultimate Event Company to promote digital television facilities to the corporate events market in England as of November 2001. Responsibility of The Ultimate Event Company in the deal; Reason of The Ultimate Event...
- Siemens hosts party to freshen up image. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jan2003, p5
Previews the event to be hosted by Ultimate Event Co. for the launching of the Siemens Mobile S55 handset in London, England on January 30, 2003. Goal of Siemens; Marketing strategy for the event; Reason for awarding the contract to Ultimate.
- Mixing work and pleasure. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;8/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p41
Reports on developments in corporate event organizing in Great Britain. Comments of International Special Events Society UK President Philip Hughes on preferences of clients; Ultimate Event Co.'s product launch for Siemens; Risks involved in corporate event organizing.
- Ultimate ups events at Big Brother house. // Event;Nov/Dec2006, p6
The article reports on the success of Endemol's Big Brother house as a corporate event venue following the end of the seventh series of the popular reality television program. The Ultimate Event Co. almost doubled the number of events sold into the Hertfordshire house by staging 13 days of...
- Selected Tenders. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on business contracts available in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Supply of six gantry quay cranes in Syria; Installation and testing of furniture at the Electricity Authority of Cyprus' head office in Nicosia; Construction of a petroleum products pipeline between Homs and...
- Contracts. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p75
Presents information on valuation contracts, while focusing on the court case, 432080 Ontario Ltd. versus Somra. Condition underwhich a valuer must comply with prescribed requirements; Criticism against a Canadian chartered accountant; Name of the valuer in the case.