Manifestos for the year ahead
- SALES Q & A. Cole, Dan // Expo Magazine;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p37
The article provides an answer to a question of how to bring the attendee experience to the next level and offers some suggestions to jazz up the exhibit hall experience.
- Sponsors Team Up for First Annual Fair. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p51
The article reports that three regional industry groups have signed on with the JSWB Global Home Furnishings Center to be sponsors of the Shanghai International Furniture Fair. These groups are Hong Kong's International Furniture and Decoration Association, the Taiwan Furniture Manufacturers'...
- Boat show loses date case. // Event;Jun2002, p4
Focuses on the actions to be taken by National Boat Shows regarding its legal case filed against the Earls Court exhibition center. Merits of the case; Error disclosed by the Amusement Trades Exhibition International and International Casino Exhibition; Objective of the legal case.
- Two ways to get into ISE 09. // AV Magazine;Jun2008, p61
The article reports on the new layout to be used for the Integrated Systems Europe show at the Amsterdam RAI, Netherlands on February 2-5, 2009. The company will be using different halls, which are the halls 9-11 and the 1-5 halls, for visitors arriving by train as well as buses and taxis. The...
- MAXIMIZING YOUR CONVENTION EXPERIENCE. Newbern, Shun; Redmon, Christie K. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Oct2013, pA50
The article offers tips when attending conventions and other events. It mentions the importance of wearing comfortable dress and shoes when attending an event and the role of program schedule in planning one's conference experience. It also cites severall tips when at the exhibit halls, which...
- CGTA ANNOUNCES MAJOR EXPANSION. // Giftware News;Jan2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p24
This article reports that the board of the Canadian Gift and Tableware Association (CGTA) has announced plans for the expansion of the CGTA Gift Show beginning January 2008. According to the author, the expansion will utilize the new North building at Toronto Congress Center to offer an...
- ERA EXHIBITS. // Response;Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 12, p26
Provides information on exhibits organized by the Electronic Retailing Association. Registration information for the ERA Conference & Exposition at the Paris Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada, in September 2004; Creation of special interest trade show floor centers in 2004, the Network Arena and...
- Space shortage predicted for UK. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb97, p7
Focuses on a report predicting a shortage in exhibition space in Great Britain. Failure to meet increasing demand for exhibition space; Opportunity for unusual venues to meet demand for events; Wider price range for organizers.
- Wembley lines up major IT upgrade. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p13
Reports on the plans of Wembley Conference Centre in England to provide Internet high-speed data throughout the complex. Results of the review of the complex's technical facilities; Impact of the plans on organizers of special events.