DWTC extends virtual fair run
- Visit virtual trade shows on the Web without leaving your office. // Health Management Technology;Jul1996, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p34
Reports on virtual trade shows that allow technology buyers to gather product information through the World Wide Web. Companies offering virtual trade shows; Registration for visitors; Cost of the system.
- Expos exposed. Sterne, Jim // Inc.;1998 Inc.Technology 2, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p80
Focuses on virtual trade shows located on the Internet. Drawbacks to trade shows; Description of some of the trade shows found online; Evaluation of the virtual trade shows for the information technology industry; Components which the virtual trade shows lacked. INSET: The sites.
- Attend VMEbus show while at your desk. R.N. // Electronic Design;6/10/96, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p30
Features the VMEbus Virtual Trade Show (VVTS) on the World Wide Web. Individual booths by members of the VMEbus International Trade Association (VITA).
- The art of the web. Goldberg, Harold // Travel & Leisure;May96, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p44
Reports on various Internet sites available which provide information on exhibitions in Europe. Includes Louvre; Luxembourg's National Museum of History and Art; The Revotella; Arty Pages.
- Trade shows in cyberspace. Machlis, Sharon // Design News;7/8/96, Vol. 52 Issue 13, p49
Reports on the World Wide Web sites of electronic trade shows in the United States. Association for Computing Machinery's Special Interest Group on Graphics; National Manufacturing Week; Design Engineering Show.
- Web-related tools shine at Macworld Expo. Dyson, Pete // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Aug98, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p28
Features Internet tools which debuted at the Macworld Exposition in New York, during July, 1998. Names of these tools; Function of the Internet tools; Identity of manufacturer; Contact for more information.
- Pushing the on-line option. Nash, Sally // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p61
Deals with the online trading of exhibition services. Features of online trading; Online services for exhibition services; Advantages of online trading.
- Creating Exhibit Files. Pollock, Wendy; McLean, Kathleen // Dimensions (1528820X);Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p26
The article reviews the web site, www.ExhibitFiles.org, from ExhibitFiles, for exhibition designers and developers.
- Reviews Online. // Art Bulletin;Mar2011, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p114
A list is presented of reviews of museum and art exhibitions that are available at the website caa.reviews, including exhibits at the Art Institute of Chicago, the Arthur M. Sackler Gallery at the Smithsonian Institution, and the Baltimore Museum of Art.