Direct marketing expos unite as single event
- TO THE READERS:. Lounibos, Joan // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Christmas79, Issue 13, p7
Presents a letter to the editor about the lesbianism of novelist Virginia Woolf.
- LOCAL EVENT. Martin, Tovah // Horticulture;May/Jun2005, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p30
Presents information on the annual Herb Plant Sale of the New England Unit of the Herb Society of America trade show to be held at Elm Bank in Wellesley, Massachusetts on May 7, 2005.
- AUMA expects further recovery in exhibition business. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the 163 international fairs in Germany to be implemented by the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry in 2006. Number of exhibitors which are expected to participate in the fairs; Expectations on the average growth in space rented at exhibitions; Forecast on the attendance at...
- O.F.A.H. visits Outdoor Show in Woostock. // Ontario Out of Doors;May2006, Vol. 38 Issue 4, Special section p12
The reports on the planning of Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters to organise a meeting at the upcoming Great Canadian Outdoor Expo in Canada. The Expo will run from June 9 to 11, 2006 at Canada's Outdoors Park, in Woodstock, Ontario. The features of this event include over 100 acres of...
- Boost expected from tourism trade show. Garza, Daniel R. // Caribbean Business;1/14/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p17
Previews the CHA Marketplace 1999, the annual trade show sponsored by the Caribbean Hotel Association in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Expected participants in the event; Number of exhibit booths to be set up inside the Roberto Clemente Coliseum; Expected expenses of delegates; Number of delegates in...
- Preparing to Do Business. // Association Management;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p65
Focuses on the American Society of Association Executives 2004 Exposition. Trade shows; Exhibit booths; Companies participating in the exposition.
- exhibitors list. // Association Management;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p66
Lists exhibitors at the American Society of Association Executives Minneapolis 2004 Exposition. Abstract management; Advertising specialties; Airlines; Application service provider; Association management company; Association management services; Association management software; Convention and...
- The Rental Show 2007 Moves to Atlanta. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2006, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p35
Announces that the venue for the 2007 The Rental Show of the American Rental Association (ARA) has been changed from New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia. Dates for the show; Reason for the change of venue; Comments from ARA CEO and executive vice president Chris Wehrman.
- CALENDAR. // Pumper;Oct2008, p114
A calendar of events for the U.S. area from October 12, 2008 to February 28, 2009 is presented which includes Virginia Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association Conference and Trade Show, Delaware Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association Conference and Exhibition and Ontario Association of Sewage...