Soup brand on Seventies tour
- Adland's greatest hits get a new lease of life with old
School Disco. // Campaign;8/22/2003, Issue 34, p32
In an effort to recreate all that was good about the 1970s and 1980s, DJs at the club night School Disco intersperse best songs of yesteryear with famous old advertising jingles. People in the club link arms while singing these jingles. And, if the crowd is really getting in the swing of things,...
- Diary. // Marketing Week;8/4/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p26
Reports on recent developments and issues in marketing in Great Britain. Release of Belly Busters, a board game aimed at discouraging obese people from eating; Introduction of a backless lingerie from LoveHoney; Complements to the success of a silent disco organized by Virgin Radio.
- Get on down to those groovy disco sounds. // Campaign;06/23/2000, Issue 25, p52
Reports on the disco dance party held by Great Britain advertising executives Alan Burles and Peter Owen Jones for the benefit of Amnesty International.
- Gay-on-Gay Animosity. Mattos, Nick // Just Out;9/17/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p47
The article presents the author's experience of hanging out with friends in a disco bar in Portland, Oregon.
- DISCO: From High Camp to High Tech Gay Got It All Together. DeMoss, Virginia // Advocate;1/25/79, Issue 259, p27
Focuses on the popularity of disco dancing among gays as a source of entertainment. Light and sound systems of discotheque; Description of dance floor of disco dancing clubs; Private bars of gays for disco dancing.
- The Hot Floors. Saslow, James S. // Advocate;1/25/79, Issue 259, p28
Presents information regarding various disco clubs, bars and their dance floors of New York City. Laser show at the Xenon Club; Music of the Hurrah Club; Dance floor of a private disco club.
- CAVIANO. Rye, Bjorn // Advocate;1/25/79, Issue 259, p34
Focuses on the title of Disco Promotion Man assigned to vice president of Special Projects and National Disco Promotion Director Ray Caviano. Efforts by Caviano to promote disco; Opinions of Caviano regarding the title; Categories of disco.
- Stayin' alive. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/22/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 37, p4
Presents photographs of clothes suitable for disco dancing.
- DISCO SEVEN YEARS LATER: OR, HOW I LEARNED TO DANCE WITHOUT POPPERS. Judell, Brandon // Advocate;12/10/85, Issue 435, p54
Focuses on the discoing activities of gay men in New York. Recollection of the experiences of well-known disco-goers; Disco houses frequented by gays; Changes in the dancing and night life patterns.