Manufacturing show launched
- Expomedia to join Penton in Europe effort. // Event;Jan2003, p6
Reports that Penton Media Europe has formed an alliance with Expomedia that will oversee exhibition events launched in Russia, Former Soviet republics, Poland and Hungary during 2003 and 2004. Terms of the deal.
- Food fair firms in joint venture. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep99, p5
Announces the joint venture between food fair companies Montgomery Exhibitions and Reed Exhibition Cos. Where the partnership is based; Head of the venture; When is the company's official launch; What event will be organized under the partnership's banner.
- Andy Center. Bond, Claire // Event;Sep2005, p25
This article profiles Andy Center, of Penton Media Europe and a member of the board of the Association of Exhibition Organisers. Following a management buy-out by Penton Media Europe from U.S. parent company Penton Media, Center is leading the exhibition firm's rebranding to Ithaca. In an effort...
- Penton Media makes first move after MBO. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jun2005, p4
Reports on a partnership agreement signed by Penton Media Europe (PME) with French World Food Market organiser Algodoal. Effect of the deal on the event launches of PME; Remarks from PME managing director Andy Center on the exhibition business; Information on the new management team at PME as...
- REC signs deal for Latin America push. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Focuses on the teaming up of Reed Exhibition Companies and EJ Krause and Associates to organize events in Brazil and Argentina. Advantages of the team-up; Executives who will manage the events.
- Reed gambles changes will lift Las Vegas show. Russell, Geoff // Golf World;09/22/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p4
Details the plans of show owner Reed Exhibitions for the 2001 annual Professional Golf Association Golf Show.
- Reed switches rebranded fair to Earls Court. // Event;Apr2002, p4
Reports on the decision of Reed Exhibitions company to rebrand its Marketing Expo and moved it to Earls Court 2. Information on the rebranded fair; Reason for the decision.
- Converflex Latin America show rescheduled. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p50D
Reports on the postponement of Reed Exhibition Companies de Mexico S.A. de C.V.'s Converflex Mexico show, originally scheduled for October 1995 in Mexico City. Negotiation for October 1996; Decision due to interest from US exhibitors who wanted a 1996 event.
- EtroniX Replaces NEPCON West. // Test & Measurement World;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
Reveals the decision of Reed Exhibition Cos. to replace its annual NEPCON West conference with a show called EtroniX. Revision and expansion of the show; Five vertical trade shows comprising the event.