Expomedia joins AIM to fund Europe drive
- THE PROBLEM IN MAKING A BID FOR A NEW COMPANY. Kennedy, W. McNeil // Business Lawyer;Jan1970, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p853
Focuses on the challenges in making a bid for a company in the United States. Formulation of intelligent investment decisions; Need to obtain the complete legal background of the target company; Coordination of bidding efforts with antitrust and tax counsel.
- Concrete Maker RMC Still In The Mix. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;07/05/99, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p1
Reports the strength of the investment deal offered by RMC PLC in the market in Great Britain. Details on tranches of the offering of RMC; Nature of business operations of RMC.
- Not easy to keep marketing honest. Klein, Ed // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/12/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p47
Reports on the financial performance of several companies in Connecticut for the year 2003. Stock ratings; Investments; Business operations; Product offerings; Tender offers.
- Lebanon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/3/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p16
Reports on the revision of tender documents by the Investment Development Authority of Lebanon (IDAL), for the international cultural and convention centre in Beirut. Information on bids for the construction work; When the project will be implemented; Reference to documents being prepared by...
- There's a method to merger madness. Brown, Camille // Black Enterprise;Nov99, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p66
Reveals investors the benefits of purchasing the stock of a potential takeover candidate. Comments from portfolio manager Dawn Alston Paige; Major contributor to takeover bids; Companies that investors should look for.
- Ackerman joins scramble in bid to regain New York portfolio. // Estates Gazette;7/24/2010, Issue 1029, p23
The article reports on the bid of private investor Joseph Ackerman to buy back the New York portfolio in July 2010, who is considered one of the many parties vying to purchase the 156 properties.
- Ports tender cancelled. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/2/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p9
Announces that the Iraqi Port Authority has cancelled the tender calling for developers to invest in the country's five main ports. Worth of potential investment in the ports; Factor that contribute to the decision to cancel the tender.
- Costs of trading `spiders' can creep up on you. Chamberlin, George // San Diego Business Journal;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p42
Answers queries on money and investing in the United States. Explanation of the Spiders concept of index investing; Decision-making on selling or keeping stock in Sempra Energy, which is conducting a Dutch Auction that allows shareholders to tender their stock for purchase by the firm.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.575% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p2
The article reports on the multimillion-dollar of four-week bills auctioned by the Washington Treasury Department at high yield with a price of 99.644167. The coupon equivalent was 4.655 percent. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.46. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 29.50 percent. The bills...