Twinings plans gym campaign
- Tea time in London means profits in the pot. Calio, J.; Tielis, L. // People;9/7/87, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p75
Drinking tea is `in' again, to the delight of Sam Twining. For nine generations the Twinings have been in the beverage business, and today R. Twining and Company Ltd. is a $100-million-a-year worldwide business headed by Sam, 54. Twining ships tea to 90 countries, including China and Japan. They...
- Twinings is offering a toast to the royal couple with wedding Blend. // Wholesale News;Apr2011, Issue 4, p62
The article offers brief information on R. Twining & Co. Ltd.'s Royal Wedding Blend tea.
- PSP digital switches options. // TVB Europe;Dec98, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p51
Reports that the PSP Digital company has installed its personal computer (PC)-based PVS-2 switcher at Options, a Belgian post production house. Features of PVS-2; Description of the standard PC architecture of the switcher; Information on the edit suite of PVS-2.
- Twinings bid to stimulate trial of different blends. // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p11
Reports that British tea company Twinings has launched a promotional sub-site featuring a downloadable animated tea mouse. Creation of the site by Alchemy Digital.
- Twinnings. // British Heritage;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p35
Presents information on the tea Twinnings of London. History of Twinnings.
- Employee assistance program offers viable Options. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/23/2001, Issue 322763, p30
Focuses on the Employee Assistance Program EAP offered by Options in Fresno, California. Implication of the program for personnel management; Cost of the service; Benefits of EAP programs.
- Twinings redesigns to attract younger market. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);11/1/2001, p4
Reports that Twinings Tea has changed the marketing approach for its brand name teas in Great Britain. Recruitment of a new marketing director to handle the revamp; Goal to target younger consumers with its products.
- Tea for 11,000. // Printing World;1/27/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 4, p6
Reports that Polestar Taylowe has helped its customer R. Twining & Co. in an attempt to enter the record books with the world's largest tea bag.
- What's new. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/24/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4206, p50
Features several food and equipment products for catering professionals. Lotus green tea from Twinings; Plumtree Farms Old English Sausages from Canterbury Foods; Aluminum furniture Calabria from Andy Thornton.