New centre for Asia
- Logistics, At Last. // Export Today's Global Business;May2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p61
Reports on the selection of Tradeport Hong Kong Ltd. by the Hong Kong International Airport Authority to develop and manage a logistics center at Chek Lap Kok Airport in 2001. Competitors that bid against Tradeport for the project; Amount of investment in the building and facilities; Functions...
- HONG KONG AIRPORT READY TO GROW. Haridasani, Alisha // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Jul/Aug2012, p14
The article reports on the expansion plans for Hong Kong International Airport by the Airport Authority (HKIA) of Hong Kong (AAHK).
- HK airport promises speedy check-in with self-service kiosks. // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;11/10/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Hong Kong's Airport Authority has invested HK$18 million in the deployment of self-service check-in kiosks, which are now visible at the Hong Kong International Airport terminal one. The new service is more beneficial to passengers due to shorter lines and lesser queuing...
- Hong Kong International unveils 'Skycity'. // Buying Business Travel;Nov/Dec2016, Issue 83, p9
The article reports on the announcement from the Hong Kong Airport Authority in China regarding the development of a huge complex near Terminal 2 at Hong Kong International airport (HKIA) called Skycity.
- Credit Suisse First Boston Par Loan Trading Quote Sheet - 6/3/99. // Bank Loan Report;06/07/99, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p10
Announces that the bank loan for Hong Kong Airport Authority has been increased. Value of the deal; Arrangers; Details on the transaction; Plans for the proceeds.
- Lenders Rev Up HK Airport Authority. Miller, Christophers; Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;05/31/99, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p11
Reports on the launching of a syndicated loan for the Hong Kong Airport Authority in China. Arrangers of the deal; Value; Details on the transaction; Plans for the proceeds.
- Hong Kong's end to close-call landings. Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;3/5/97, Vol. 89 Issue 68, p10
Presents information on Hong Kong's state-of-the-art airport, Chek Lap Kok. Scheduled opening of the airport; Its comparison with the older Kai Tek airport; Importance of Hong Kong in international trading; How passengers will be transported at the airport; Comments from the airport's chief...
- Britain-China accord clears way for new Hong Kong international airport. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/15/1991, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p32
Details the accord recently negotiated between Britain and China that has cleared the way for construction to begin on Hong Kong's new Chek Lap Kok international airport, ending almost two years of disagreement about cost and control. Chek Lap Kok's first 12,470 ft. runway will likely not be...
- Hong Kong authority awards initial contracts in $6-billion Chek Lap Kok airport project. Proctor, P. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/9/92, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p25
Announces Hong Kong's Provisional Airport Authority has awarded a $70 million contract to Mott Consortium for a detailed passenger terminal design for the massive new Chek Lap Kok airport, scheduled to open in 1997. The next major contract; PAA financing plan to be announced this summer;...