New home and name for Live
- Live moves to Birmingham. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p10
Reports on the holding of the Live consumer electronic show sponsored by Haymarket Exhibitions in London and Birmingham, England. Remarks from Gavin Brown, managing director of Haymarket; Expectation for the show in 2001.
- Haymarket buys out BBC from fashion fair. Reynolds, Emma // Event;May2002, p11
Reports on the buyout of consumer event Clotheshow Live from BBC Worldwide by Haymarket Exhibitions in 2002. Benefit of the takeover to Haymarket; Plans of Haymarket for the show.
- Earls court in flexible move. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the exhibition building Earls Court in London, England. Information on plans to Ã· Hall One in the building using a grid; Specialist appointed to develop and install the grid; Advantage of the division.
- Ideal exposure. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p22
Highlights the Autumn Ideal Home Show at the Earls Court in London, England. Areas of home interest covered by the show; Main attractions of the show; Sponsors of the event.
- Haymarket to run golf expo at tournament. // Event;Mar2003, p4
Reports that Haymarket Exhibitions has launched the Daily Telegraph Golf Show to run alongside The Daily Telegraph Damovo British Masters Tournament in June 2003 at the Forest of Arden. Profile of exhibitors; Remarks from former Ipex print show director Caroline Eden regarding golf shows.
- Visitor numbers fall at Vive La France. // Event;Mar2004, p7
Provides information on Haymarket Exhibitions' Vive La France French lifestyle and property exhibition held on January 16-18, 2004 at Olympia in London, England. Estimated number of visitors attracted by the event; Number of suppliers and buyers during the opening day of the exhibition; Comment...
- Will Confexsale end in mergers. Fletcher, Mike // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2013, p3
In this article, the author reflects on the prospects of the International Confex exhibition after being acquired by Julian Agostini, managing director of the firm Mash Media, and discusses the support offered by Haymarket Media Group Ltd. to compete with other major events.
- Pernod Ricard at Vive la France. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Feb2003, p15
Reports on the effectiveness of showcasing the spirit brand Pernod Ricard at Vive la France exhibition organized by Haymarket Exhibitions in London, England in January 2003. Key to the company's strategy; Number of samples of the drink that were distributed during the show; Haymarket's goal.
- From medallion men to emerging makers. // Crafts (0306610X);Sep/Oct2010, Issue 226, p20
The article reviews the exhibition "International Jewelry London," at Earl's Court Exhibition Centre in London, England from September 5-8, 2010.