Sprout scoops Formula 1 brief
- In brief. // Octane;Jun2013, Issue 120, p20
The article offers business news briefs in Great Britain as of June 2013 including expansion of partnership with the Goodwood Revival car festival by private bank Credit Suisse Group AG, two year warranty for the Mercedes-Benz classics cars and completion of 100 years by the Vauxhall 30-98 car.
- BANK EVENTS. // Classic & Sports Car;Jun2014, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on the Historic Racing Forum organized by the financial services holding company Credit Suisse Group AG as part of the 10th anniversary of its Classic Car Program, to be held at the 2014 Grand Prix (GP) de Monaco Historique and Goodwood Revival automobile races.
- INDUSTRY SUPPORTER OF THE YEAR. // Octane;Feb2015, Issue 140, p27
The article announces that car magazine Mercedes-Benz Classic has been awarded as the 2014 Automobile Industry Supporter of the Year Award in London, England along with shortlisted supporters such as the Credit Suisse Classic Car Program and Bicester Heritage in Great Britain.
- Credit Suisse to shutter U.S., Canada private banking group. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;04/17/98, Vol. 163 Issue 72, p12
Reports on April 17, 1998, that Credit Suisse is closing its United States and Canadian private banking operations. Details on a statement issued by Credit Suisse on April 16, 1998; Estimation on the length of time the company said it will take to close its operations; Circumstances surrounding...
- Credit Suisse reports pretax profit up 67... // American Banker;8/23/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 161, p19
Reports on the increase in pretax profits of Credit Suisse Bank for the first half of 1993. Factors; Inclusion of Swiss Volbank's results; Increase in Swiss Volbank's pretax profit.
- Credit Suisse regroups private banking units. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;4/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 80, p9
Presents information on plans by Credit Suisse Group to restructure its private banking business worldwide after announcing that it will shutter its private banking business in the United States (US). Details on the restructuring; Comments from a spokesman for the group; Reference to the...
- Credit Suisse consolidates offices in midtown south. Feldman, Amy // Crain's New York Business;01/13/97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p12
Reports that Credit Suisse, a financial services firm, announced its plan to consolidate all of its operations in one location. Size of the building that the company leased on Madison Square Park, New York City; Information on Credit Suisse's finances.
- Credit Suisse is underwriter in trio of deals totaling $3.2B. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;3/15/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 50, p24
Reports on Credit Suisse Bank's underwriting of three deals. Merger between Roche Biomedical Laboratories and National Health Laboratories; Luxottica Group SpA's bid for United States Shoe Co.; California Energy's acquisition of Magma Power.
- Credit Suisse to keep expanding N.Y.-based trading operations. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;10/25/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 204, p30
Reports on the expansion plans by Credit Suisse of its New York-based trading operations. Statistics on returns on investments in trading income; Scope of trading operations; Technology and equipment investments in downtown New York; Expansion of business outside the United States.