- WHAT'S IT REALLY LIKE INSIDE... // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p106
The article offers information on the west London base of TRO Event Logistics, which is set on a largely and quite street in Isleworth and could be mistaken for a large private house in England.
- The Russell Organisation. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p38
Focuses on the performance of field marketing agency Russell Organization in Great Britain in the year 2002. Outdoor events organized the agency; Awards won by the agency.
- Winning work on the quiet. Allen, Rob // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p13
The article offers information on the business development of TRO Event Logistics with more than 1 million pounds in new business being chalked up since the beginning of 2010.
- TRO founder Russell quits chairman role. // Event;Mar2002, p7
Reports on the resignation of Ian Russell from the marketing agency Russell Organization. Background on Russell; Plans of Russell.
- Steve Barratt. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p25
Interviews Steve Barratt, co-founder and chief executive of service contractor Early Action Group (AEG). Problems encountered by AEG in sponsoring the Art & Antiques Fair; Vision of the company; Services offered by AEG.
- TV Licensing appoints TRO for experiential campaign. Alarcon, Camille // Marketing Week;4/9/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p38
The article reports that TRO Group, the experiential agency, has been appointed by the company TV Licensing to handle a project related to raising awareness among students in Great Britain about the legal requirement for individual ownership of a television licence in halls of residence.
- Advanstar to stay with EAG. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p4
Reports that Advanstar has reappointed Early Action Group (EAG) to provide shell scheme and electrical services to its shows in Europe and Great Britain. Features of the deal between Advanstar and EAG; Potential role of EAG in any exhibitions acquired by Advanstar.
- EAG wins pitch for Vauxhall contract. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p8
Discusses the exhibition contract awarded by the Vauxhall Motors company to the Early Action Group (EAG) company. Duties of EAG; Reason for choosing EAG.
- EAG goes live with new logo. // Marketing Event;May2000, p10
Presents information on the rebranding of Early Action Group. Details on its new name and logo.