Brands lineup for motor show
- media digest. // Automotive News Europe;8/27/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p19
Presents updates on the advertising campaigns of several automobile companies as of August 27, 2001. Launch of a co-branding campaign by Renault that will link its Twingo model to Perrier mineral water; Selection of the Leagas Delaney agency by Czech carmaker Skoda to handle the campaign for...
- COUPE SET TO CUT A DASH. // Professional Engineering;09/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the launch of the automobile MG X80 by the company MG Rover at an auto show in Frankfurt, Germany. Information on the design and structure of the car; Appraisal of the suspension, breaking system and engine capacity of the car.
- Outstanding, but overshadowed. Ostle, Dorothee; Ciferre, Luca; De Saint-Seine, Sylviane; Wright, Chris; Weernink, Wim Oude; Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News Europe;9/24/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p20
Highlights the Frankfurt automobile show in Germany held on September 11, 2001. Introduction of the Jaguar R-Coupe concept car; Description of several concept cars that debuted at the show; Plan of MG Rover to launch a V-8 sedan and station wagon.
- MG Rover unveils XPower sports car. // Automotive News;10/28/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6009, p22
Reports that MG Rover has introduced a pre-production version of its XPower sports car at a motor show in Birmingham, England on October 22, 2002. Comments of Greg Allport, MG Rover spokesman on the annual production of the car; Details about the engines offered in the car; Price of the car in...
- a new twist on attention grabbing. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Apr2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p14
Describes several automobiles exhibited at the 72nd International Motor Show in Geneva, Switzerland in 2002. Sports car developed jointly by Porsche and Volkswagen; Features of the diesel engine vehicle Phaeton from Volkswagen; Information on the touring car from MG Rover.
- NEWS. // Automotive Engineer;May2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p4
Provides an update on the automobile industry as of May 2002. Strategic partnership made by MG Rover; Information on major shares acquired by DaimlerChrysler; Technical center housing developed by Koyo Seiko for its engineering department.
- Estimated central Europe sales by model, September &
YTD. // Automotive News Europe;1/26/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p18
Provides data on estimated sales of automobiles by model in central Europe through the first three quarters of 2003. DaimlerChrysler; Honda; MG Rover.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Automotive;February 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p10
Reports on developments related to the automobile industry, compiled as of February 2004. Production suspension of MG Rover at its Longbridge, England plant in December 2003; Plans of Porsche to double its sales in North America; Joint venture between Mitsubishi Motors and DaimlerChrysler for...
- IN NEED OF SOME REPAIRS. Gumbel, Peter; Boston, William; Grose, Thomas K. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/18/2005, Issue 15, p46
The article reports on the crisis encountered by the automobile industry. In March 31, 2005, JÃ¼rgen Schrempp, chief executive of DaimlerChrysler AG, encountered an attack from the shareholders when he announced that 1.3 million Mercedes-Benz cars will be pulled worldwide back due to some...