Cordiant fuses HP:ICM and PCI
- Cordiant buys PCI to create network. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p6
Focuses on the purchase of PCI LiveDesign by global marketing communications group Cordiant. Clientele of PCI; Terms of the acquisition.
- Design duo become Pci:Live. // Event;Mar2002, p9
Presents information on the merger of HP:ICM and PCI Live Design. Name of the company after the merger; Clients of the company; Concern of HP:ICM clients.
- City says CCG is ripe for takeover. // Design Week;6/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the denial of the communications group Havas regarding reports of its alleged bid to buy the Cordiant Communications Group. Details of a statement issued by Havas in June 2002 concerning the issue.
- Bidding war for Cordiant hots up. // Design Week;6/19/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p3
Presents an update on the efforts of WPP Group PLC to acquire debt-ridden Cordiant Communications Group PLC, as of June 19, 2003.
- WPP Group closes on Cordiant. // Marketing Week;6/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the acquisition of Cordiant Communications by WPP Group in Great Britain. Business losses of Cordiant; Purchase price; Bidders for the company.
- Does Sorrell's acquisition suffer discordiant relations? Jones, Moragg Cuddeford // Brand Strategy;Jul2003, Issue 173, p10
Focuses on the concerns regarding the acquisition of Cordiant Communications by the marketing group of Sir Martin Sorrel WPP in Great Britain. Stability of the company; Advertisement operations; Effectiveness of the company in dealing with a bankrupt supplier.
- Any Acquisition Value Left?: Bates. O'Leary, Noreen; Mack, Ann M. // Adweek Southeast Edition;6/10/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p36
Presents an update on the acquisition and merger agreements of Bates since 1997. Terms of the acquisition deal between Saatchi and Publicis; Update on Cordiant Communications Group (CCG), the London, England-based parent company of Bates as of June 10, 2002; Information on the assets of CCG.
- Cordiant to Acquire MicroArts in Stock Deal. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek New England Edition;01/08/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the agreement signed by Cordiant Communications Group to acquire MicroArts Corp. Terms of the contract; Reason for the decision of Cordiant to acquire MicroArts; Benefit offered by the deal on Cordiant.
- Cordiant in ...113m health acquisition. // Marketing Week;11/11/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p10
Reports that British media firm Cordiant Communications Group has acquired United States health care marketing firm HealthWorld Corp. Cost of acquisition; Cordiant's ownership of Bates Worldwide, Scholz & Friends and 50 percent of Zenith Media Worldwide; Plans for HealthWorld; Financial...