Pro-Ex secures work at Nissan
- Pro-Ex triumphs with two trailer contracts. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jan2004, p8
Reports on the contracts secured by mobile unit supplier Professional Exhibitions (Pro-Ex) as of January 2004. Terms of a contract between Pro-Ex and Goodyear; Collaboration of Pro-Ex with Chc Choir for the East Midlands Development Agency; Benefits of the partnerships.
- Watch Out for Nissan. Witzenburg, Gary // Automotive Industries;Oct2004, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p37
Presents information on the Nissan 360 event organized by the company to showcase its global product line. Terms of an agreement signed by the company with Toyota; Description of automobiles to be launched by the company in 2005; Popularity of the Cube micro van in Japan. INSET: Bright Ideas.
- Nissan hails win to become NYC’s official taxicab. // Automotive News;9/7/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6689, p0040
The article reports that car maker Nissan's NV200 compact van was named as official taxicab of New York City effective September 1, 2015 under the city's Taxi of Tomorrow program.
- Nissan Evalia. // Automotive News;3/17/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6029, p36
Presents a photograph of the car, Nissan Evalia of the automobile company, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., displayed at Geneva Auto Show held in Switzerland from March 6, 2003 to March 16, 2003.
- NISSAN'S NEXT SUV-FOR REAL, THIS TIME. // AutoWeek;2/24/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on the Nissan Pathfinder Armada of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. scheduled for launch at the New York auto show in April 2003. Brief information about the vehicle.
- Nissan on road with Geographic. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;11/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p14
Reports on the sponsorship by Nissan Motor Corp. of a traveling geography exhibit called `Earth 2U'. Marketing strategy targeting parents and teachers; Exhibition developed by the Smithsonian Institution and the National Geographic Society.
- Nissan to return to Detroit show in 2012. // Memphis Automotive Report;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the plan of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. to re-participate in the Detroit automobile show in 2012 in Michigan.
- Not Sorry About Being Second. Jewett, Dale // Automotive Industries;Feb2000, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p14
Reports that Nissan automobile company exhibited its Sport-Utility Truck concept at the 1999 Detroit automobile show in Michigan.
- Ryder goes for tri-nation plan. Semple, Jack // Motor Transport;6/26/2003, p24
Reports that Ryder is expanding a contract with Nissan that underlines the pan-European nature of its 4PL, or transport management, business. Details on the contract; Business talk between Ryder and Nissan in Great Britain; Initial phase of the contract. INSET: Growth plan of the 4PL.