Euro shows doing well
- 'Here is New York' Exhibit Chronicles Sept. 11 Attacks. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p39
Highlights the photograph exhibitions on the September 11 terrorist attacks in San Diego, California. Acceptance of donations; Requirement for the show; Generation of funds.
- TERRORIST ATTACKS HURT HONG KONG FAIR. // JCK;Dec2001, Vol. 172 Issue 12, p98
Reports the effect of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the jewelry fair held in Hong Kong, China. Disappointment of the delegates on the fall down of the jewelry industries; Absence of the American attendees in the fair; Trend in the jewelry market.
- 9-11 News in BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;9/9/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p12B
Reports several projects and activities for the September 11 terrorist attacks anniversary celebration in Tucson, Arizona. Construction of a miniature of the 'Wall of Remembrance' at the Kino Veterans Memorial; Presentation of the 'Expressions of Remembrance' public exhibit; Creation of a video...
- 9/11 and After. // Photo District News;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p26
The article offers information on the storefront exhibition "Here Is New York" that opened in downtown Manhattan, New York City, in response to the outpouring of photographs taken in the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- Show Features Variety of Images Connected to WTC Tragedy. // Art Business News;Sep2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the art exhibit 'A Democracy of Photographs' featuring images connected to the September 11, 2001, World Trade tragedy.
- Full throuled or reflective, Connecticut remembers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/6/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 36, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "September 11, 2001: Connecticut Responds and Reflects," at the Ridgefield Recreation Center in Connecticut through September 19, 2010.
- Treasures of the East. Roberts, Stephanie // Event;Apr2002, p27
Presents updates on the exhibition industry in the Asia Pacific as of April 2002. Effects of the September 11, 2002 terrorist attacks on the industry; Expansion of the exhibition space in Shanghai and Hong Kong, China; Primary challenge faced by the industry.
- Industry Re-Emerges at Artexpo New York. // Art Business News;May2002, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the art market as delineated at the 2002 Artexpo New York art trade show. Examples of exhibitors; Details of tributes given by the show to the victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S.; Number of attendees. INSETS: Attendee Responses;Artexpo Means...
- Exhibition rises Out of the Dust. Ward, Debbie // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/21/2003, Issue 2573, p28
Details the exhibition entitled 'Out of the Dust' in New York City. Display of items donated for the rescue effort after the September 11 terrorist attacks; Illustration of the soft-toy-strewn camp; Demand for Vicks Vapo Rub as an aid to ward off the potent odor of the site.