McElroy Introduces Rolling 28 Hand-Pump Fusion Machine
- How does a pump lift water? // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p54
Presents answers to commonly asked questions on hand-operated water pumps. Mechanism of hand pumps; Four basic parts of hand pumps; Depth of well for these pumps.
- In praise of field pumps. Bock, Gordon // Old House Journal;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on hand-operated water pumps. Wooden pumps; Iron lift pumps; Chain pumps; Water elevators.
- THE HOLOPUMP. Hartz, John // Mother Earth News;Jun/Jul2000, Issue 180, p34
Provides information on holopump, a polyvinyl chloride manual well pump capable of drawing water from as deep as sixty feet. Design; Depth limitations; Assembly and installation. INSET: SPARE THE ROD?.
- Water. DARR, CHARLIE // International Educator (1059-4221);Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p72
The article focuses on the challenges of providing safe water to rural communities in Mozambique, and offers information on how communities face challenges in managing sustainable hand pumps and keeping them operational.
- A Growth Industry. Kinnick, Dave // Advocate;11/20/90, Issue 564, p60
Reports on the growth of the penis-enlargement pump industry. Leading manufacturers of hand-pumps; Method by which the device works; Price of the devices.
- Pump it up. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Nov2012, p10
The article offers information on Enerpac's Ultima series of hand pumps.
- Anyone in Wisconsin use a Bison pump? Price, Melissa; Price, Sam // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p11
A letter to the editor is presented looking for people in Wisconsin who are using the Bison deep-well hand pump.
- Editorial: China-Africa relations. BROCKLEHURST, CLARISSA // Waterlines;Jan2016, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue including handpump corrosion, handpump functionality, and universal water supply access.
- McElroy Equipment Optimizes Versatility. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 227 Issue 7, p94
Focuses on productive options in all-terrain and above- or in-trench fusion from McElroy Equipment. Inclusion of the Mc28 PitBull lightweight hydraulic fusion machine; McElroy TracStar 500 all-terrain fusion machine for quality fusion of larger-sized pipe; Retrofitting of the PitBull onto the...