- Roose Mfg. // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p18
The article offers brief information on the RR-335 three-reel, self-load trailer from Roose Manufacturing Co.
- CABLE LAYING EQUIPMENT. // Underground Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p14
The article evaluates several cable laying equipment including a trailer from Roose Manufacturing Co., duct rod from Condux Corp. and liquid-cooled diesel engine from Astec Underground.
- EQUIPMENT spotlight. // Underground Construction;Dec2010, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p14
The article offers updates related to several industrial equipment. The Ditch Witch's RT24 fully hydrostatic trencher is created with more weight on the digging chain and has 48 inches deep and eight inches wide trenching capabilities. The RR-160 single reels cable carrier from Roose...
- Selecting a trailer: Wise buy$. Lee, B. // Horse & Rider;Aug89, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p50
Gives advice on selecting a horse trailer. Discusses many trailer features and options. Includes advice from John Schumacher, owner of Six Pine Ranch, Batesville, Ind.
- Air springs tension rubber tracks. // Machine Design;6/13/96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p55
Focuses on a rubber tracked trailer that spreads loads along crop rows in a long, narrow footprint without destroying roots.
- Longer semi-trailers: the likely compromise? // Motor Transport;12/3/2009, p1
The article reports that trailer manufacturer Don-Bur has said that the British government is unlikely to support longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs), and will instead allow longer semi-trailers.
- Corner that gooseneck! Savvy, Barn // Practical Horseman;Jan97, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p114
Presents advise on the use of gooseneck trailers. Correct method to employ when making turns; List of safety measures to take when traveling with a gooseneck trailer; Instruction on how to make a full 360 degree turn. INSETS: Right turns.;Left turns.;An easy 360..
- Utility trailers. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Sep88, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p55
Gives advice on purchasing a trailer. Features to check; Size; How to shop.
- Manufacturers ride trailer market ups, downs. Cottrill, Ken // Traffic World;7/29/96, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p28
Reports that demand fluctuations are an integral part of the American trailer business. Peak trailer demand in 1994 with 283,000 units shipped; Effect of country's economy on industry; Impact of just-in-time distribution methods on demand for more trailers.