- Eauioment SPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Jul2014, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p14
The article offers a preview of several underground construction equipment including the RMLD-IS laser-based natural gas detector by the Heath Consultants, the MODEL LD-18 digital water leak detector manufactured by the Subsurface Leak Detection, and the SENSIT Technologies TRAK-IT Ilia gas...
- equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jul2007, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p10
The article evaluates several equipment, including hand-held leak detectors from Heath Consultants Inc., Bravo heavy-duty slurry pumps from Grindex Pumps company, and Verifier G2 Digital Locator from McLaughlin Inc.
- Detecting Gas Leaks from a Distance. // R&D Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p54
Presents information on the Remote Methane Leak Detector (RMLD) developed by researchers from Physical Sciences Inc. in a joint effort with Heath Consultants Inc. and Northeast Gas Association. Features of the device; Advantages of RMLD to surveyors.
- 'PERFECT ALLIANCE.'. Petersen, Chris // U.S. Business Review;Sept2007, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p108
The article focuses on Heath Consultants Inc., a manufacturer of equipment for the detection of natural gas leaks and provider of detection services for utilities in Houston, Texas. According to Paul Wehnert, vice president of sales and marketing, the company's approach to research and...
- GAS & WATER LEAK DETECTION. // Underground Construction;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p10
The article presents a comparison of gas and water leak detection including the Aries GasCam Inspection System from Aries Industries Inc., the AQUA-SCOPE water leak detector from Heath Consultants Inc., and the Sahara Leak Location System from Pressure Pipe Inspection Co. Ltd.
- Heath offers damage prevention services. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p40
Announces Heath Consultants' offer of services for damage prevention and technologies. Company's expertise in underground utility markout services.
- Quick reference guide to leak detection suppliers. // National Petroleum News;Apr94, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p42
Presents a list of leak detection suppliers. AAA Tank Testers Inc.; Accutank Testing Corp; Ace Tank & Equipment Co.; Advantage Energy Systems; AIMS Inc.; Alert Technologies; Allied Electronics Inc.; API Ronan; APS Petroleum Equipment; AutoGas Systems Inc.; Beaudreau Electronics Inc.; B & K Tank...
- Leak detection depends on tools, techniques--not `black magic'. Kleppe, J. Scott // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/93, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p9
Reports on the importance of teaching proper leak detection procedures and instrumentation with the ability to assist the operator must be used. Key points to remember when performing leak detection; Measurement of intrinsic safety by a third-party approval organization; Importance of...
- Leak testing reliably. Heine, Hans J. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun98, Vol. 126 Issue 6, p32
Examines the significance of leak detecting in industries. Benefits of leak testing; Reasons for leak testing; Various types of leak testing which are available; Details of these leak testing options. INSET: Finding leaks.